School Part Two

Dearest reader, do not hate me, for I, I have decided that I'm to lazy to upload and sometimes I do forget. Also got a new laptop should be able to write... Might make a new story do watch out. ALSO MAYBE SMUT? Finally what you've been waiting for: I'm going to write about sex. Also in the comments leave what type of sex do you think Stiles and Derek like and how long are their dicks and how should we make it sound

       Isacc's wound has healed, he's going to be alright. Damn. This pack-mom business is so hard, how could I live  everyday knowing my children (Ha! my ducklings) could be possibly hurt,  I love them so much...                                                                                                                                                                                                           

        They're probably smelling the horrid anxiety mixed scent I'm releasing, intoxicated with this fragrance... They're going to get worried, I know it, i have to be strong for them. I have to do what's best for them. "Derek! Come upstairs" I hear the size 11 boots on the stairs, "Yes, pa." "I love the fact you started to call me "pa" drives me crazy Derbear"- "Ha-ha, so Pa, you needed something?" "Derek i just can't take it anymore. I'm worried, like all the time! I love our little pack so much. It hurts to see my little ducklings hurt." 

         Derek's face fell,  his 'brows filled with sadness "I hate it too." 'He hates it too' Stiles was repeating the phase in his mind. "Today was a wake up call, I cant stand this, Derek I think it's time for me to learn and properly fight"  Derek sighed a little " Okay Pa, I'll teach you how to fight... And good too, we cant have anyone touch what' is mine.