The worst thing possible

(Scott's p.o.v)

    The last thing I saw was an angry Stiles, who pushed me to the wall. 'Yo! thats not cool bro', I thought before I passed out.

    As I woke, I saw everyone looking at someone. My vision, still blurry from the knock out, saw a figure. Immediately my eyes focused, and I saw who it was- it was Stiles, crying into Derek's chest. Derek was trying to calm him down. Everybody was still starstruck as I rose, to see Isacc looking at me. Then, he jumps and turns, in the air, to Wolf form and nuzzling his snout to my chest. I just winced so he could keep cuddling me; I never told any one but I liked Isacc more than a friend. Then everyone  turned to face Isacc, and they saw I was awake."Isacc, get off of him, he needs to heal." Ericka snorted. Isacc growled in response and continued nuzzling my neck. "SCOTT, BRO!" I hear Stiles yelp as he ran to hug me. He was stuttering and apologizing to me as he sniffed. Isacc was still on me, so I pulled him off and got up to hug my crying brother from another mother.

  As we were hugging, we were  broken apart from a growling Derek, who was mumbling something about never touching Stiles, because if I do he will rip my neck with his teeth. As he pulled Stiles away, he clapped his hands onto Stiles' face and fucking kissed him. I wanted to punch him, but I couldn't, so I had to be rational. Stiels would probably push me back to oblivion."WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON." I stated, watching Derek and Stiles break appart from their... Sucking off each others faces. He smirked, and pushed Stiles away from his chest, and then suddenly put his hands down his pants, holding him backwards to hug him back to chest style. He said the unthinkable, "STILES IS MY MATE." He growled with his alpha voice. "What.." I paused, "How do you know? Tell me." I asked. "When he attacked you, you must have seen his eyes change into the three colors: his original then gold and then alpha red. He was protecting his mate when he pushed you and sent you flying in the air. To protect me. That's  how I know that Stiles is my mate.'' Derek finished. I was okay with it; it was their love, not mine, and if am okay with them, maybe they will be okay with me and Isacc, I thought.