Tell'n Pops

[Stiels pov]

   Okay, i taught, it has been a week and  two day's since I told the pack I was a werewolf, and then I found out Derek is my mate. What the hell, am I right?

    Okay, so Derek and I have been together for nine days. Wow! I never pictured him as my mate. He's a very sexy alpha werewolf-who i call sourwolf because i can and will-Wait, I thought, if he's alpha, whats an alphas mate called? So me being me, I decided to google it, and it was just "mate". Ha, no title or anything to be called by, so I decided I'll tell the pack to call me ma or pops. 

[next day]

"DAD, WE NEED TO TALK ITS IMPOTANT." I hollered from my room. "Okay." He replied as I heard the window slide open. As i turned to look, it was my mate and pack, except for jackson and lydia. I smiled to them, and my mate walked to me and hugged me and trailed kisses to my collar bone. I heard gagging sounds from others as soon as he was done. My dad walked trough the door. "So dad, I found some pretty interesting things about the murders.. And what or who has been comiting homicide." I paused, thinking if I should begin again, but then I heard Derek. '' Sir, the supernatural exist-werewolfs, vapmpires,demons, ect.. Are real. Right now, your room is filled with werewolves, except for Allison." Dad looked astonished."Hey guys, one of you shift to werewolf form for proof, please." Isacc, of course, took charge and shifted into his half human half werewolf face for proof. "Thank you Isacc baby.'' I said softly. "Not a baby, mom." I chuckled at the silly name he called me by. ''I know ,but youre like the baby in this pack."I cooed at him, and he sighed. "WHAT THE HELL STILES, IS HE YOUR BOYFRIEND'?!?" my dad yelled at me. I laughed, and Derek got mad. I knew becuase his eyes changed color "No." I pointed to Derek, "the beautiful man I'm ponting to is mine. Forever. Even if you disapprove. " He sighed. "Oh thank god." He chuckled. "What?" I asked, confused. "It's just you and your "mate", I believe thats what the term is for wolves, make a better pair. Sorry but Isacc and scott look like a better pair." My dad smiled. I turned to see Scott and Isacc blushing, no one paying attention to them but me- I'll ask them later. ''OH YEAH.. And dad, we think the thing that had been comiting homicide is a Kanima. It's a werewolf that went wrong during turning and we will do our best to stop it."

[ time laps because I'm cool like that]  

   When every one left, even my pops to go to work, Der-bear and I were left to stay alone. I decided to sleep, so I changed and got in bed and told derek to do whatever he wanted to do. But he just took his clothing off and slept with me..