School

{Dereks p.o.v}

     I woke up with my mate flat out on my chest, looking beautiful as always. I needed food, because we went to bed without eating. I looked at the clock- six a.m. I rolled over so Stiles lay below me, and I got up and went to the kitchen. 

   As I enterd, I was greeted by the one and only sheriff, "Hello, Derek. How'd you two sleep? I hope you're okay, because Stiles is almost as strong as a force of nature when hes sleeping.'' We both chuckled, "Hey, I'm going out to the station, so take care. And if Stiles or you need anything just give a call.. And if  I dont answer I'll try to call back as soon as I can." He finished. " Bye sherif-" He cut me off. "Call me John.. You might as well know my name." He grinned and left. And with that, i went to the fridge to get strawberries, bananas, eggs, milk, butter and flapjack batter. I had a craving so when we all get them at least its better. Then I remembered when I was a kid and I used to crave deer. It was pretty disgusting, I must admit now. 

Stiles walked into the kitchen and hugged me from behind, still drowsy from sleep. He got up the counter and sat on it, staring at me. "Hey der-bear what ya makin." '' strawberry and banana flapjacks.. With strawberry-banana smoothies. And before you say anything, I hade a strange craving." I stated while he chuckled to himself. ''Thank goodness.  I wanted to be healthier recently." Then, the idea struck me.''Stiles, my craving came from you. Your mood, feelings, and health affects me too you know.'' ''Well, I know now.'' he smirked.

[a 30 min. time lap cuz Im cool bitches (you are not bitches you're all wonderful) ]

   As I set the plates and utensils  on the table, I noticed that Stiles wasn't in the house any more. Wait, what? My mind went all over the place, and I panicked. Until I smelt him. I ran outside as quickly as I could and I ran into someone shorter than me. I looked up, and it was Stiles, coverd in sweat with his red hoodie and my basketball shorts. "Are you going to help me up or just stand there and watch me?'' He snapped. I let out a low growl as I got up and picked him up like as well, picking him up as if it was our wedding day, and gave him an escemo kiss. ''Well maybe next time you tell me where you go before you go, so I don't go looking for you, paranoid.'' He cupped my face and kissed me, ''I'll always be okay. I promise.'' He went off  to the kitchen to eat, tucking his hands in his hoodie's pockets and looking behind him to give me a warm smile before continuing on his way.

 {7 min later Stiels p.o.v}

      When my sourwolf and I were done eating, I decided to take a shower and five minutes later, I heard the door creak. Light footsteps echoed in the house, and I l peered ouy to see Derek going to have a shower with me. My cheeks flushed a bright ruby red but not as deep as alpha werewolf eyes. He stepped in and hugged my back with his chest pressed against me, and he kissed my cheek. ''Turn around.'' He whispered into my ear, and slowly, I obeyed and turned. He was applying shampoo to his hand and putting it on my head. His hands were huge and soft while rough.. In a way. He lathered my hair and bent down to escemo kiss me. I think.. He may have a kink for that. Not sure.. Or maybe it brings him comfort. Possible his mom did it to the ones she loved. As soon as he was done lathering my hair he kissed me in a wet, sloppy, passionate kiss, and turned me around to rinse off the shampoo. Then, it hit me- I have school  today. Shit. I sighed. ''What's wrong baby?'' '''Nothing. I just remembered I have school." Derek kept quiet for a few seconds, then smiled at me, giving me a light kiss on the forehead. '' oh yea well lets finsih then shall we'' he stated.  As soon as we was done, we walked into my room and changed to go out into the day. For Derek, anyway. I had to go to Becon Hills High School. Full of Supernatural beings. Great. Why can't I just spend a day with my mate? Five minutes later, we were in my Jeep and Derek was driving, because he forgot his car at his place. At this point I realized he came walking to my place. Well, he did like to walk in the woods at night. 

All the while we were in the car, I made small chit chat- what was he going to do, making sure he knew where to find me at every minute of the day if he needed me, etc. He assured me, with a smile, that I didn't need to worry. When we arrived, he quickly kissed me goodbye. Scott arrived minutes later, and we entered the school.