fifty three

weston//
i'm really nervous about what luna meant by "you'll pay for this".
what if she ruins my reputation?
to be honest right now, all i care about is madison.
i can't lo-
"weston, you okay babe?"
her soft voice pulls my head out of my thoughts and a smile tugs at my lips as my eyes meet hers.
"y-yeah. i'm fine."
she smiles, not believing it.
"mhm. okayyyyy." she says and smirks, walking off and looking back at me under her eyelashes.
i try hard not to make my cheeks heat up.
"westonnnn baby, i'm going to eat." she says.
baby.
she knows i love it when she calls me that.
i bite my lips, possibly almost popping a blood vessel, to try from not smirking.
"madsss. don't cha wanna cuddle?"
she looks up at me again, from her place on the floor and smirks.
"i thought you'd never ask."
----
as we start 13 reasons why, (YOU GUYS IVE WATCHED SEASON ONE ALREADY AND IT CAME OUT 4 DAYS AGO) she starts running her fingers through my hair, squinting as she examines my hair, me laughing when i tel her to stop.
i smile as i watch her eyes blue to the screen, her brow furrowing in concentration as the show starts.
she yawns soon, and after that, i hear soft snores and her head is laying on my chest, eyes closed, arm wrapped around me, smiling.
i start to drift off as well.
---
"THEYRE SO CUTE!"
"shut up they'll wake up"
"i'm taking pictures for the wedding"
"you guys, shut up."
"okay but i need to be blessed with a relationship like this."
"good going guys, weston's up now."
my eyelids flutter and i open them and see logan, ariel, and everyone else watching us.
"isn't she cute?" i mumble, as i bury my head above hers.
"i'm actually melting you guys." logan says, and i laugh quietly.
madison starts shifting and i look down at her and she yawns and cuddles back into my chest.
"goodnight part 2." i say to them as i close my eyes again and kiss madison's forehead.
----

you guys i am so sorry for not updating. i've been super busy trying to keep my grades up and now i have mono so i'm trying really hard for you guys. i've lost a few followers and i'm sorry i don't update everyday but i have stuff to do lol. anyways, i hope you enjoy ily guys stay beautiful