thirty seven

(a/n : pls read my note at the end - it's important.)
weston//
i grin as madison lays her head on my shoulder, and i kiss her forehead.
"mwah, kisses." she grins at the snapchat video, quoting my catch phrase.
i goofily smile at the camera, and she looks up at me and smiles as i look down at her.
i see logan videoing us taking a video, AGAIN, and i hide my face.
"logannnnnn..." i whine and she laughs as she finishes the video.
madison snuggles more into my chest, and in 10 more minutes, we're at my house.
i hear madison's soft snores and i smile down at her head, and knowing my friends, they probably took a picture.
"Got it!!" kaylnn whisper screams and i roll my eyes.
i knew it.
i softly rub her arm.
"babe.."
"mhm?" she says groggily.
"we're here."
"kayy." she says softly as she sits up slowly.
i grab her hand and we get out of the car and head into my house.
my mom unlocks the front door and looks at all four of us.
"yall can go hang out, i'm going to hand out with mrs. brown." she nods to madison's mom.
"you can call me samantha." her mom says to mine, and they smile, walking in the kitchen.
"okay, who wants to shoot a youtube video?"
a chorus of 'me!'s echo and i run upstairs with footsteps behind me to set up my youtube camera in front of my bed.
"so do y'all want to do a q&a?" i ask, and they nod.
"kay."
i open twitter and click the button to write a tweet.
@westonkoury1 : i'm with losers aND they are fORCING ME TO DO A Q&A. tweet us questions using the hashtag #mestonandlosers
i hit 'tweet' and notifications immediately start rolling in.
"okay y'all go on the other side of the screen and plop on the bed beside me.
i'll be in the middle, mass you go on my right first, then logan, on my left, and kaylnn third beside mads."
they nod as i click the button on my camera.
"what is up? it's weston koury and i'm back today with another youtube video!!" i scream at the screen and i hear madison laughing.
"shush, mads!!" i whisper at her jokingly and she rolls her eyes.
i pull her shirt into the focus of the camera.
"my wonderful girlfriend, everyone." and we both look at each other, as if we were mad.
"i hate you." she jokingly laughs.
i laugh to myself because i know later, i'll add "tRiGgErEd" later with the buzzing noise later when i edit.
i push her off.
"and today i'm here with-"
"MADISONNNNN!!" she cheeses as she pops on the bed beside me and i roll my eyes and look at the screen.
"QUEEN!" logan screams as she hops to my other side.
"why are you introducing me again?" madison retorts to her, and i fall back on the bed.
"TRIGGERED!" i scream and fall back, as logan's mouth is agape.
i sit back up.
"and last but not least, this rat." i say as kaylnn pops in.
"hiii." she says to the camera.
"lets get started, shall we?" i say, folding my hands in my lap, earning laughs from everyone.
"QUESTION ONE!!!" i scream as madison opens her phone.
man, i can't wait for tour.
---
long chapter bc you guys have been waiting!1!1! i'm like uber sick rn kms.
but anyway, GROUPCHAT HAS HIT 8K WHAT. SOOOO
i was thinking when it hits 10k, i could do a q&a that day.
would y'all ask me questions?
just let me know in the comments and comment your questions below.
k bye ily all ❤️💓