twenty two

weston//
I flinch as the door comes in contact with the door frame, and I run back to my room.
I look at my set up camera for my YouTube, that I had set up before we left, because I knew I was gonna shoot a video after.
I turn on the camera.
"what up guys, it's me, Weston Koury, and I'm back today with another video!!"  I say super hyper, but I frown.
"so, you all know my best friend, Madison, right?"  I slowly look up at the screen.
"she's been getting a lot of hate today, because we met in person, and I hate to see her like this."
I start to tear up.
"I love all of my supporters, but this is my life, and Madison is in it, whether you all like it or not."
I smile thinking of her.
"today, she hasn't been herself." I shake my head, trying to stop the tears from flowing.
"she-she's not her normal bubbly self.  she's been f-frowning, a l-lot, and she will barely talk.  s-she hasn't eaten, that I know of.  she w-w-won't look me in the eyes unless I m-make her, and she's so upset."
I'm crying by this point, and I it my face in my hands, as I hear a soft knock on the door.
"Weston?" a soft voice calls from the other side, and I run to open it.
I take in her stunning appearance.
she's wearing a oversized tshirt and joggers, her hair pulled messily up into a bun, and she only has mascara on.
"have you been crying?"  she whispers, hugging me.
"yeah." I turn towards the screen.
"this is her, my gorgeous best friend."
I cheese at the camera, wrapping my arms around her and squeezing her.
"I love you, princess."  I whisper in her ear, and she blushes, making me smile.
"Weston, can I borrow a sweatshirt?"  she asks, and I nod, finding my white one and handing it to her.
she goes into the bathroom and hanged out of the shirt, and puts on the sweatshirt.
"thanks."
"no problem, anything for my girl."