thirty eight

weston//
"...opinion on harambe? #mestonandlosers"
i jump up and start screaming.
"HARAMBE IS MY BEST FRIEND AND I LOVE HIM." i yell, and i hear madison's giggles behind me, making my chest warm up.
i get a text from zach and i check it.
zach😷 : my flight landed 30 mins ago. im at ur house, so show logan my latest tweet as her question.
zach told me he was going to ask her out, and he's finally acting on it.
i smirk and respond.
me : BRO YOU SMOOTH AF
zach😷 : ik, i try.
"ditto." kaylnn says after i sit down, and logan and madison just nod and smile.
i show madison and she tells kaylnn.
"next question!!" kaylnn says, as she scrolls through twitter. as she's finding a question, he texts me again.
zach😷 : im outside ur door
me : k
"what's happening with #meston? #mestonandlosers ." kaylnn says and looks at us.
i look over at madison and smile, wrapping my arm around her neck and holding her hand with my other.
"we're datingggg." she squeals, and i just look at her and smile.
"the next question is for logan." i say, smirking, handing the phone to her.
me and madison and kaylnn exchange glances as she reads the words on the screen.
"zach says, logan will you be my girl-" and she stops as tears pool in her eyes.
"OF COURSE I WILL ZACH!!"
zach bursts in the room and she snaps her head up, and runs to him, just like me and mads.
my camera is getting all of this.
yesss.
"i missed youuuu." he says to her, and she just clings to him tighter.
"i missed you too."
----
i finish the editing of the video an hour later, and publish it with the title :
"#MESTON & #ZOGAN CONFIRMED"
"madsssss." i whine.
"yeah?" she says coming over.
"shoot this video for my instagram story with me."
"k."
i press play.
"HEYYY GUYYSSS. soooo, if you didn't know, I JUST UPLOADED A NEW YOUTUBE VIDEO, so go like and subscribeeee."
"yeah go subscribe to this loser." she says as the video ends and i glare at her.
i post it and start to make another.
"if you screen shot that you liked the video and subscribed with the hashtag #WESTONSNEWVIDEO then you post it, i'll be following, liking dming and stufff." i say, and madison just sits in the back on her phone.
a record another one, after posting that one.
"madssss."
"mhm?" she says looking up from her phone.
"i hate you." i say, and she rolls her eyes.
"i hate you too, rat."
i put a hand to my heart and act hurt, then logan jumps in.
"MESTON CONFIRMED!!"
and the video ends.
i save it and post it, and log off my phone.
"do y'all want taco bell?"
"yeah."
"LEGGO." madison runs out of my room screaming as i shake my head.
"chill out, rat!!" i call to her over the railing in my hallway, and she looks up at me.
"you chill, rolf."
"SHOTS FIREDDD!" zach screams and we head out the door.
---
i'm honestly so annoyed rni was on wattpad reading this morning, and my phone kept saying "@yaboihunta.2 has posted a photo" and i was like, do i have someones notifs on by accident? and i checked it and SOMEONE IS HACKING HIS BACKUP.
i heard at some point last year, (i wasn't a supporter then) someone hacked his main, and now his backup??
completely dumb.
okay rant over.
ily all THANKS FOR 8K READSSSS❤️❤️❤️