fifty

before i start, i want to clarify why i've been avoiding this book.
i'm having MAJOR writers block and idk how to keep going.
maybe comment some ideas i could do bc i don't want to end this book yet:(
--
madison//
i smile and wave to the last girl, as the meet and greet is over.
"how was it?" weston says, coming up to me.
"that, was amazing."
he smiles wide and takes me into the lounge room.
"who wants to order a pizza?" zach says, walking in, and i nod quickly as logan grabs her phone.
"yes, is like to order 3 large cheese pizzas." she says as she walks out of he room.
"are there any drinks here?" i raise my eyebrow, and zach shakes his head.
"logan, can we get drinks too?"
i hear more murmur and then, "no, they don't sell them."
"ill run out and get sofas from that shop across the street real quick." weston says, and i stand up.
"i'm coming with you."
"okay, what does everyone want?"
it's split between coke and sprite, so we decide to get the small pack of each.
i open the back entrance door as the cool breeze hits my face.
we quietly walk to the front, praying there is no more fans, and breathe a sigh of relief when we know they're gone.
we make it inside and get the sodas, then head back.
---
we are all currently jumping around the stage singing "black beatles." after the whole crowd finishes the mannequin challenge with us.
"thank you guys!! we love you!!" zach says as we walk off.
"now, we have the backstage guests." weston explains to me as i nod.
i'm smiling and looking down at my phone, but as i look up, my smile dissapears.
"sorry i missed the show, i woke up late and i got a hotel too far away."
she smiles her fake smile at me and jumps on weston.
"wessssss." she says and snuggles in his chest.
luna.