thirty six

madison//
after getting our bags, i hop in weston's moms car and we head to their house.
he grabs my hand, and intertwines our fingers and i smile, laying my head on his shoulder.
"so..." his mom speaks up, and i look at her.
"you're the famous madison i've been hearing ALL about." she says, as kaylnn speaks up.
"she means all as in he doesn't stop talking about you ALL day."
"mooommmmm, kayyllnnnnn!!" weston whines as my cheeks turn red.
kaylnn snaps a picture of us, when i have my eyes shut and my mouth formed into a small smile, and weston doing the same as i hold his hand and lay on his shoulder.
"making me feel lonely."
kaylnn captions it as i laugh, and i notice logan is taking a video of me playing with weston's fingers in my lap.
i cheese at the camera and weston sticks out his tongue and i laugh.
"this video is so cute, mads." logan says, showing me, as i smile wide.
"send it to me." i smile, and she nods as her and kaylnn both post their clips of us on snapchat.
weston then gets out his phone and puts it in my face.
"say hi."
"hi." i giggle at the camera, and weston points it to himself.
"she needs help."
and you can hear me playfully slapping him before the video ends, and his cute laugh echoing in the background.
i take out my phone for a video, and put it towards us.
i press play.
weston kisses my forehead as i lay it back on his shoulder, and i smile.
"mwah, kisses." i say to him, and he goofily grins at the camera.
i snuggle more into his chest as the video ends, and i post it.
i could get used to this.