twenty one

madison//
as weston pulled away from the kiss, he looks at me and smiles.
"you're not just good, baby girl. you're perfect."
the nickname and the whole sentence make me smile and cause my face to heat up, meanwhile my heart is dropping to the bottom of my chest.
"awww Wes..." I say, covering my face with my hands.
he just chuckles.
then everything that happened before I set foot in this bathroom hit me.
tears glisten in my eyes again, as Weston looks at me, worried.
"what's wrong, baby?"
I look away.
"luna." I whisper, so quiet he can't hear.
"what?"
"Luna." I say a bit louder, and his face turns red as he clenches his jaw which is actually hot.
"I need to talk to her."
"babe, calm down." I say, kissing his tense jawline, and he relaxes a little.
"what did she say?" he asks, his voice cracking from his high amount of anger.
I show him the comment and the DM as my notifications keep blowing up.
new comments are still rolling in.
I try to ignore them, but the words are stuck in my brain.
"Vidcon will be closing in 10 minutes... please leave in time and have a safe day."
weston//
we walk out of the bathroom hand in hand as Madison wipes tears from her eyes.
why would my supporters make her feel like this?
we hop in the uber and get eyed from zach, ariel & mario, but I just shake my head, telling them that I'll explain later.
we walk in the hotel and go up to our rooms, and I find out Madison is on the same hall as us.
as i walk to her door, she speaks.
"I'm gonna take a shower and I'll be in there with you in a second." she says quietly, looking at the ground.
"okay, see you soon. feel better okay? none of that stuff is true."
"maybe they're right." she says, and I look at her.
"what? why?"
she lets go of my hand, turning towards the door.
"i don't deserve you, Wes."
and she shuts her door, right in my face.