~Start~

Aphmau's POV

*Play Song*

"So you are telling me the carpenter is sick?" I question, a small bit of anger laced in my words

"Yes, that's what he said in his text, 'I'm sick, can't make it today....'" Katelyn responds, showing me her phone as proof.

"She must just have a stuffy nose and called it a day...." Crystal remarked.

We all turn to Crystal, raising an eyebrow.

"What? Its what I would do...." She states, her gaze drifting to the kitchen.

"AARON! KRISTY! Is breakfast ready yet?!" She yells unprovoked, probably waking everyone up in the house, in the process.

Well, everyone being Lucinda, Laurence, Kawaii~chan, and Zane.

The rest of us were downstairs.

We all live in a big house together, though different rooms.

"CRYSTAL YOU HAVE THE PATIENCE OF A FANGIRL!" Kristy yells back from the kitchen.

"I AM A FANGIRL AND A HUNGRY ONE AT THAT!" Crystal shouts back.

"Okay guys, I'll be in the bathroom if you need me," Ella says, escaping the dispute between the fangirls.

"HEY DON'T SPEND TOO LONG IN THERE! I NEED IT AFTER" Lix and Hailee call out.

"Uuugh the carpenter needs to get here! I want to move to Phoenix Drop already, we only have one bathroom for god's sake!" Nicole exclaims.

"Hey, it's not thaaaat bad..." Dante retorts.

We all give him a look.

"What?" He asks, dumbfounded.

"Oh Dante, if all the girls who need to put on face cream and makeup isn't enough, you have Travis and Laurence here who speak to themselves in the mirror." Katelyn states.

"Touche...." Travis replies, brushing his hair to the side.

"Breakfast is ready...." Aaron calls from the kitchen.

Oh, thank god.

After we all sit down with oily crispy bacon and salted eggs, Laurence and Lucinda groggily make their way down the stairs, their eyes half open.

"Why didn't you wake us?" Laurence asks, taking a seat at the long dining table.

"It's physically impossible Laurence...." Cadenza replies with her heavy accent.

A small laugh ripples throughout the group.

"Babe, don't you have to get to the Maid Cafe early today?" Aaron asks me.

"Ya, I need to get the breakfast menu up and...."

I start to hear very silent squeals.

Aaron and I turn our heads toward Crystal, Kristy, Lix, and Hailee.

The fangirls of the group.

Aside from Kawaii~chan.

Aaron and I head towards the kitchen, placing our plates in the sink.

While I run the cool water on the slippery silverware, I feel two arms snake around my waist.

A smile grows on my face.

He rests his chin on my head, sighing.

"We need to leave this place....." He states.

"Oh yeah..." I start, but I was cut off by him turning me around, making me face him.

My face starts to erupt like fire, my cheeks exploding with red.

He places his lips on mine, holding the back of my head.

I kiss back, wrapping my arms around his neck.

We were interrupted, once again, by not silent squeals.

But deafening screams.

"OUR SHIPPPPP!!!" I hear the fangirls exclaim.

We pull away, still smiling at each other.

"We need to leave this place..." I whisper to him.

"Oh yeah..."

Have a nice day my crystals!