I stifled a giggle and looked down at my lap, a memory vaguely appearing in my mind. Harry smiled and asked, "What are you thinking about?"

I shook my head and said, "Remember all those times I sarcastically called you Dad and you would get extremely turned on?"

Harry rolled his eyes dramatically and pinched the bridge of his nose. "No, I don't remember this," he lied, and I couldn't help but press further.

"I'd say, "Okay, Dad," and it was like, insta-boner." I laughed, and he immediately grabbed my butt in his hand, squeezing me so harshly and I gasped.

"I couldn't help myself," he purred, and lifted me off his lap and laid me on the ground, following in suit and hovering his body over me. "You were just so tempting."

He nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck, harshly sucking at the skin like his life depended on it. One hand grabbed my clothed breast, kneading it softly and causing me to moan and reach up to tangle my fingers in his hair.

I felt his lips trail up my neck, and his teeth gently bit down on my earlobe. I tightened my grip on his hair as his hips ground into mine, his soft groans filling the quiet space.

A knock on Harry's front door caught us off guard, and his head snapped up towards the foyer. "Who the hell is here this late?"

"I don't know," I said as he carefully maneuvered himself off the floor. He held out his hand and helped me up before walking out as the knocks on the door continued.

"Oh, for fûcks sake," Harry muttered as he looked out the peephole. He opened the door and Niall walked in.

"Hey, mate, I wanted to talk to you about -- oh, hi, Jillian," he said, looking quite surprised at my presence.

"Hey, Niall," I awkwardly waved, and Harry shut the door.

"Why are you here, Niall?" He asked rather annoyed.

"Uh, by any chance, did you get in a fight with some guy?" He hesitantly asked, and Harry's eyes darted to mine for a split second.

"Um. . ." he began. "Why are you asking?"

"Liam's been trying to get a hold of you apparently. Says some kid contacted the company building wanting to talk to you about an incident that happened. Jillian's a witness."

My heart nearly beat out of my chest. Was Zayn suing? He couldn't possibly. Although, he might if he was that adamant about getting what he wanted.

"Fûck," Harry sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose between his index finger and thumb. "Is the ásshole pressing charges or something?"

Niall shrugged, scrolling through his phone to read what I assumed were texts from Liam. "I have no idea. But you should definitely get that sorted tomorrow morning. We can't have shît like this getting out to the public."

"I feel like this is my fault," I said quietly, shaking my head and looking to the floor. If I had just cut all ties with Zayn from the very beginning, maybe things would be different.

"Babe, no," Harry said, walking over to me and placing his hands on my shoulders. "None of this is your fault. He was just a little shîthead who needed to learn his lesson and things just got out of hand. Do not blame yourself."

I pursed my lips but nodded, even though I still had to blame myself somewhat. Harry and his company could possibly be in trouble because of this, and with Liam also being upset with Harry and I's relationship, I bet Liam thought Harry's career was going down the drain as we speak.

Niall left after explaining as much as he could, which wasn't much more. He mentioned that Liam had made an appointment with Zayn to meet with Harry in the morning to discuss things more professionally. It had me worried, knowing Zayn and Harry would be alone in a room together and Harry's temper wasn't very controlled when it came to Zayn.