2. Co-ordinate

707 POV

"SHIT!" I exclaim out loud as I try as fast as I can to gain access back to the security system at the apartment.

Someone has breached the security system and broke into it, causing me to be unable to see what's happening. I grab my phone and call V whilst still working on my computer.

"Yo, Luciel, what's up?" V asks, calmly.

"V, YOU NEED TO GET (F/NAME) OUT OF THAT APARTMENT NOW!" I exclaim in a panicked manner.

"What?! Why?!" V responds, worried.

"THEY BREACHED THE SECURITY SYSTEM! SHE'S NOT SAFE IN THERE! PLEASE! I'M TRYING TO GET BACK ONTO IT BUT THEY'VE COMPLETED FUCKED ME OVER!" I shout down at the blue haired gentleman on the other side of the call.

"I'll call her now! Do everything you can!" V responds and the call ends.

Come on, (F/Name), please be safe.

V POV

I call (F/Name) as fast as I can after I end the call with Luciel, finding out that someone has breached the security system.

"Come on, (F/Name), answer the phone...!" I murmur as I begin to tremble slightly.

"Hello? V?" I hear her voice down the line.

"(F/NAME)! YOU NEED TO GET OUT OF THAT APARTMENT RIGHT NOW!" I instantly shout down the phone.

"What?" (F/Name) asks, confused.

"PLEASE, SMASH THE WINDOWS, THE DOOR, ANYTHING, JUST GET OUT OF THERE!" I exclaim once more and I notice her breathing grow heavy and rapid.

"What?! Why?!" she asks, her voice now stuttering.

As I'm about to respond, I hear a loud bang, followed by a smash and a scream.

"(F/NAME)?!" I exclaim down the phone but the call ends, "(F/NAME)!" I repeat and panic.

I don't hesitate to call the others, starting with Zen.

"Yo, V, what do I owe the pleasure of your call today?" Zen asks.

"ZEN! SOMEONE BROKE INTO RIKA'S APARTMENT! (F/NAME) ISN'T SAFE! I NEED YOU, NOW!" I exclaim down the phone, while running to my car from my work place.

"What?! What happened?! Where is she?! Is she okay?!" Zen begins to shout.

"I'll send you the coordinates of the apartment, get there now!" I shout down the phone and end the call.

I next call Yoosung.

"V...?" Yoosung awkwardly answers.

"Yoosung, (F/Name) is in danger, the apartment's security got breached, Luciel is trying to fix it but I need you to meet me and the other's at the coordinates I'm about to send you!" I try to sound calm as I know that Yoosung's panic is triggered by other's.

"What?! What do you mean she's in danger?! I thought you and Seven had her protected?!" Yoosung sounds angry.

"I know, I get that you're angry Yoosung but please, just meet us at the place now!" I exclaim and end the call without hearing his response. "If I call Jumin, he'll be able to get Jaehee too." I say to myself, about to start my car as I make my final phone call.

Jumin Han POV

I'm currently sat in a business proposal meeting at work when I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket; I rarely ever receive phone calls but if I do, it's business, however, everyone who would call me for business should be in the room right now, so who...? I slide my phone out and look at the screen.