Chapter 20 - Vacation in England.

It had been 3 months since Charlie gave birth to Jaden and Melody, the parents doted on their two children hand an foot. Whatever they thought the twins wanted then they got, Tom and Severus as well as everyone in Durmstrang were doing the same thing.

Raphael and Charlie had been getting gifts from all of the students and teachers in the school, while most of them were for the twins the two parents also got a few gifts as well.

Tom and Severus had cornered the couple and told them that they needed to get away from the school for awhile, they had spoken to Igor and he had given them permission to leave the castle for a week at the most. Raphael and Charlie were reluctant to go because of their children however Tom and Severus promised they would not let the two children out of their sights.

The two new parents had been with their children for 3 months, they were not spending any time alone and that was something Severus and his mate were going to put an end to.

They decided to go to England because that is the only place that they knew other then Bulgaria. They kissed their twins goodbye, hugged everyone else in the dorms before they apparated to England.

"What if he run into them?" Raphael asked, he still had not forgiven the light for taking his mate and unborn children.

"If we do then we will deal with it, and I mean with our mouths." Charlie said, he knew his mate was still mad at the Order but they had to wait for the plan to come together before they did anything to them.

"Your no fun." Raphael pouted, but his eyes were filled with playfulness.

"That's not what you say at night when we have the chance to be alone." Charlie whispered into his mate's ear, he smiled when he show the shiver he caused.

"You know how I react when you do that." Raphael said smirking, he lightly hit Charlie over his head and he mock groaned in pain.

"You didn't need to do that love, I'm a sensitive boy." Charlie mock pouted.

"How about we head to Knockturn Alley?" Raphael asked, he needed to get some potion ingredients as well as some gifts for Fred and George since it was their birthday.

"Yeah we need to get something for that pranking duo, and we know the best place for that is in the dark part of Diagon Alley." Charlie agreed, he knew no one would hurt them in Knockturn Alley but that didn't mean he felt safe in there.

"We also need to get some pure black robes, you know father is planning a Raid and this one will be the first we will be going to. We need robes that will disguise us." Raphael said. He was excited about the Raid, it would be his chance to show what he capable of but no revealing who he truly was.

"I am excited too, it will be the first time the light will see all of us together but not who we are." Charlie smirked, he knew he was once one of the most gentle people you would ever meet but he also knew he changed since meeting Raphael. And he loved that change.

"You are like the perfect mate." Raphael said with a smile, they were walking through the alleyway connecting Diagon Alley to Knockturn Alley.

"Of course I am, I was made to be with you remember." Charlie smirked, his mate was so forgetful sometimes.

"I knew that." Raphael tried to defend, but it was a pointless try.

"Ah here we are." Charlie said. He held the door open for his mate, they were in a potions store so it did have many smells woven into the air.

"My Princes, what can I do for you?" The man behind the counter asked. Everyone who was on the side of the dark knew all about the Prince and his mate, just like the light side now did. However no one but their close friends and allies knew who they really were.