T h i r t y - F o u r

Niall

I am typing on my laptop as I hear Zayn speak. I look at him and then quickly look back at my laptop working on a new presentation. I didn't even notice he leaving and was a little bit surprised when he returned.

My attention was brought out of the screen as Zayn asked "So , how everything is going in Horan household ? ", I distractedly answer him "Good everything is great. The boys are now speaking and walking , not properly but yeah.." I leave it at that as I click on my mouse engrossed in my work.

Another question comes  making me pause a little "what ?" ,there is a laugh in his voice as he answers " Not that I am not interested but I was more on about you and Harry"

I try to reply casually as I can feel my cheeks flaming and a little jump in my heart. I never thought I will feel this way about a nanny , about a boy younger than me and oh so innocent.

"Everything is fine "

Zayn is quick to reply teasing tone in his voice and I hear clicking sound from his direction knowing he too is working while talking.

"So there is something?" I snort and then widen my eyes , I didn't mean to do that out loud. I just hope Zayn didn't heard me but the quick pulltk my chair as Zayb pulls me by my chair.

God ! he is strong .

There is a twinkle in his eyes as he says "Okay , spilll Horan"

I gulp and reach for my buttons opening it up as I contemplate whether to tell Zayn or not.But then again he is my best friend and we tell each other everything.

"I like him Zee , I have for a while , I dong know how of when .Well probably the moment I saw him : I didn't like him ...at that time of curste , but did find  him beautiful.And he likes me too ...atleast he says he does"

I stop myself after that duly aware of me rambling.There is a small smile playing on his lips as he ruffles my hair.

"Already ramblubyg hun ? I knew Harry was the one."

"its not that serious Zayn- "

"oh but it can be " he argues and I just shake my head thinking about it.

"he is young and he is my nanny"  I speak to which Zayn just rolls his eyes .

"Yeah and you can fall in love with anyone and that is hardly a excuse. People here javye affairs for example our boss and that slut Nancy-"

"Zayn !"

"What ?! Everyone knows anyways and you have seen how she dresses up and is always. ...barely covered  for a lack of word when she leaves his office .And I am being easier on  her"

"oh leave her be . You see people ate gonna think same about me - us." I roll my eyes chuckling.

"people hardly know you have a nanny and Harry is not like Nancy and you're definitely not our boss"

I sigh "I am being serious"

Zayn  points his  finger at me narrowing his eyes.

"And I am serious too. Okay, lets make this clear Niall , do you like Harry and if yes then why do you ? "

Before I can answer he adds with narrow eyes.

"Don't even think about getting out of this okay"

I sigh and start speaking pouring out my heart as I do.

"okay , I - he is beautiful, hie eyes are the prettiest and deepest I ever since , they just - pull me into trance .And He is so great with the boys , just like their mother"I smile Harry's face appearing in front of me as I continue.