S e v e n t e e n

Harry

6:30 in the morning and I was done with my shower. I quietly but quickly ran to my kitchen preparing a nice breakfast for myself and father.From the snores that can be heard from his room it was safe to say that I will be free of bruises. I quickly got to work .

By 6:50 both our plates were filled with some sandwiches and hot milk . I put his in the oven and wrote on the notepad and slammed it one on the table and other on the oven itself so he doesn't miss it . God knows what he will do if he sees me next if he did missed his coffee.

I then go to the dresser and open the drawer searching for my things .I then go to the storage cupboard and dig myself a bag .I quickly chuck in all the papers and other necessities into the bag . I change into blue jeans and a white top doing my hair , I place a blue flowered flower crown on my head.

I then sit on my bed waiting for clock to strike 7:30 so that I can get going .

TIME SKIP

Its sharp 8:00 when I ring the bell of Horan House. And I am greeted with a beautiful site , wait correction , hot site .

Niall is standing in front of me with a big smile only in shorts and tank top .His head is matted on top of his forehead and wet. Looks like someone is done with his shower.

I smile back and say ,my voice soft and shy as my usual self "Hey , Good morning"

He turns around "Good morning to you too Harry .Come in"

I close the door behind me and follow him into the kitchen . I stand rather uncomfortably by the table my fathers demand playing in my mind over and over again. I don't know if I should ask him for the salary now. I mean I need it and maybe I should ask .I don't know how to ? As far as I have come to know Niall he is a very generous man and he will provide me the money .

But I don't want to take advantage of him .That will be so wrong and I don't want to live with that .I am brought out of my thoughts at Niall's voice .

"You can sit Harry .You don't have to stand ." I quickly plop down on the chair and he smiles at me before continuing "Now as I asked before do you want some toast or cereal ?"

I instantly shake my head "I - I already had breakfast " and he chuckles "Toast it is "

I continue to protest"But Mr.- Niall I am full already " and he places the plate pushing it towards me "No one is ever full for food ."

He then coughs moving slightly away saying "Now eat " making blush rose on my cheeks as I unconsciously had my hand on his bicep. I look at him as he takes his chair and then his attire for today . He looks so classy yet simple and down to earth in his work clothes .

I watch as his muscles bulge when he eats making my mouth water .Oh my and I am getting turned on .

Two clicks of fingers brings me back from my daze "Is there anything you want to tell me Harry ?" He asks genuinely and the words are on the tip of my tongue , because yes I want to tell him he looks hot and sexy and I may have developed a crush on him . I want to also tell him I need money , that my father is an evil evil man and will harm if I don't provide him his money but I don't say anything shaking my head as I pick up the bread and start eating it .

"I will be pretty late today too . I am just ... I have a meeting and I am guessing it will be till late . So maybe around 9 ?" He says breaking the developed silence . I nod my head at him .

"I will prepare dinner " I say more of I ask . He looks at me wide eyed before apologizing and I am confused .

"I am sorry Harry . where are my manners ? I forgot to ask if you're free ? " I slightly laugh at his generosity . I have not meet a person so kind .