T w e n t y - e i g h t

Niall

"Lou stay there and play with Liam , no running around okay ?" I instruct him placing him down on the mat in the living room . Louis smiles kissing my cheek and turns to Liam who is sprawled on the carpet rolling his car around.

I sigh as I look at the clock , its evening , almost night but Harry has not return yet. I am really worried about that lad, the condition he is in he should he resting more .

I make my way to the kitchen starting supper . At least I will get the boys something to eat till he comes,I am thinking we will have dinner together.

As I move around in the kitchen I can't get rid of the thoughts , that maybe I should have gone with him.

He asked for his fees , now it is okay to ask for the pay early , but after whatever happened last night the first thing he does is ask for money. And now he has gone which is quite unusual. I can't help but feel I should have gone with him.

I have this feeling like that night I had when I made him go home.

I have no idea what are the extent of his injuries , but all the bruises on his arms and face I am scared to find more.

Who will do this to him ? He definitely doesn't seem like a guy to fight or will have some stuff with underdogs or something.

He, He looks so sweet , girly if I say so and cute.

He definitely is cute and beautiful , especially when he speaks with me. I love the blush that creeps on his cheek whenever I compliment him or how shy he becomes.

And he is so wonderful with my children , treating them as if they are his. I have never felt so confident to give someone my kids to take care after.

I just hope nothing happens to him. I hum making some soup for my babies. I hear a cry and I know they are on the verge of throwing a fit . They both usually do when hungry , well Liam  is the most cranky  . You would expect Louis to be but that little bug will test all Liam's patient making him super cranky and will follow Liam crying with him.

Its a stressing situation to handle but I am used to it now.I hear more crying and this time "No Lou ! Stoppp!" and I smile as my babies are speaking very well now as Louis goes "Jump! Jump Li !"

Having an idea of what's going and from where exactly Liam is going to jump I quickly place two bowls and pour the lukewarm soup.

I take it to the living room knowing they will not do anything mischievous under my watch.

I smirk as I watch Louis sitting on the couch and pulling Liam with him. The little one then goes "Sit with me Li", I raise my eyebrow matching Liam's raised one as I place our bowls down.

"Come on bubs , lets eat !" I say cheerily and immediately little feet run towards me . Louis jumps in my lap making me laugh out loud as he crawls on my chest . I fall back laying as he slaps at my cheek . I take his hands and open his little palm pressing kisses "my baby !" , he laughs with me kissing me "daddy!"

I sit back and look at Liam beconing him who is now next to me. I plant a kiss on his lips "what is it babe?"

Liam looks around and then climbs in my lap making Louis whine. I make room for him and I am surprised when he asks "Where Haz?"

"He had work Li" I say softly brushing his hair from his forehead. He nods and replies "When he come ?" I smile at him, Liam gets attached to quickly. I kiss his nose as I reply "Soon baby . First, you will have soup and then when Haz comes you can play"

He giggles clapping his hand "Otay" with that I kiss him cuddling him as Louis is now again out of my lap trying to crawl under the table. He is too big for it , I sigh. Quickly placing Liam beside me I call "Who wants to watch Happy feet ?!"