25k: Kokichi Ouma x Fem!Childhood friend!Reader

Start from the beginning

While laying out the pranks, Ouma had time to watch you and examine how much you had changed since year 3.

"(L/n)-Chan~ you know how pretty you are, right?" You rolled your eyes and giggled.

"You don't need to lie to me Ouma..."

"I'm not~" he came over and put his hands on your hips. "Just look at your curves~" you smacked his hand away.

"Don't be such a perv!" You huffed and furrowed your eyebrows, your loose hairs falling in front of your face. "Anyway how long have you been staring~? Since year 7 maybe~?" You winked and stuck your tongue out.

Ouma went bright red and folded his arms.

"Busted~" you laughed at him and he gave a fake angry look. "Don't give me that look, you love me really~"

'Oh (y/n) how you don't know how right you are....' Ouma frowned and went back to the room where the dummy was and he started making it more realistic with a knife included.

You sighed and looked at the projector, setting everything up.

The truth was, Ouma couldn't see through your lies, he couldn't tell when you were messing with him at times.

He took one last glance at you and smiled genuinely before getting back to his task

Your prank was an absolute success, the teachers even got scared but all you and Ouma did was laugh.

---------------------

Years later, you were room mates and still just friends. :(

You loved him but you were scared of ruining such a great friendship.

That evening Ouma had 'work' and you sighed as you worked from home. The funny thing is when you say 'work' it means he's out with his new gang, that made you feel worse as you were never involved even though Ouma had been you best friend for years, as you were really good with tech as proven back in year 9. He says it for the best to keep you protected as he would be sad if you were to get hurt. You were both in hope's peak. You were the ultimate prankster, known for using tech along with your pranks to make then more believable.

Ouma was actually the ultimate liar (I know this isn't true but I'm trying to roll with it fam) so he convinced your other classmates he was a supreme ruler.

You sighed looking at the clock in the corner of your screen 11:24 pm , you yawned and closed your laptop, soon falling asleep on the couch. Another night you didn't get to see Ouma come home.

Your birthday was tomorrow so hopefully he remembers...

-----------------

You woke up to a wet feeling on your hand- and suddenly someone really light jumped on you.

That wasn't someone.

You open your eyes to see a puppy and Ouma at the end of the couch, smiling.

"Happy birthday~" he sung and you hugged and pet the puppy. You burst into tears and Ouma hugged you.

"Thank you Kokichi......" You let go of the puppy to look up at the boy you loved so much. You hugged him tightly as soon at the puppy jumped down.

You felt him wipe your tears away and when you finally reopened your eyes you saw how close his face was. Your face burned and those purple eyes studied every single one of your features.

"(Y/n)... Do you remember what you said back in year 9..? When you said that I loved you really?" You nodded with a hum of agreement "you've been right all these years....."