Shuichi Saihara x Fem!Reader ~{Thunder}~

~~~~~

Au: No killing game but there has been a murder.
------------

You sat in the lab wondering about the girl that lay dead in front of you. Ever so often getting scared by the thunder crashing outside.

You were expecting help an hour ago, or where you early again?

You look in her records.

Name: Aiko Ikori

Age: 17 , too young...

Gender: F

Time of death: 3pm-5pm

Cause of death: Blunt force trauma.

Blunt force trauma? But she has poison in her... The smash on her head is an evident cover up. You write this in the notes and you realise you need to tell the headmaster of what has happened.

You walk out of the lab after putting her body into the body draws.

You bump into someone while walking out, the door slamming behind you.

"Owww...." You get up and clutch you head, you see the person picking up your notes. He hands them over.

"Covered up poison mystery, interesting." You look at him, strictly sticking to giving no one your answer.

"You shouldn't be reading that." You look at him and you notice the spot where you bumped into him. "A bruise is going to form on your cheek, get an ice pa-" you let out a squeal after hearing the thunder again, he seems a bit confused.

"Thanks. What's your talent?" You clutch the paper to your chest.

"I'm the Shsl Forensic Scientist, you are... Let me answer that, not meant to be here. Get out!" You look at him angrily and he blushes.

"I'm the Shsl Detective actually. Also you are kinda cute when you're angry/ afraid of thunder..." You blush and pass the info, twiddling your fingers.

"So you're the person I'm working this case with" you whisper "sorry about that...." You look away and you hear him chuckle.

"Don't be upset" unexpectedly he hugged you. You freeze at the interaction, you weren't used to hugging. He instantly let go realising your discomfort.

"Well let's just case done and I'll be on my way." You quickly said as you walk back into the room with him following.

"What's your name?" You turn.

"(Y/n) (L/n)" you stuck your hand out.

"Shuichi Saihara" he SHOOK your hand (sorrY )

"Nice name." You smiled as a small pink tint appears on his cheeks.

You get the body back out and explain what you believe happened to the victim, of course you found a hair that belonged to a girl called 'Dimiko Lori' and told him she is a prime suspect.

He hums in response but you realise the whole time he had been starring at you.

"Is there something on my face or something?" You query.

"O-oh. Not at all!"

"Then why are you staring...? I am observant, you know." You giggled and stole his hat. "Cheer up, I'm not mad"

"I-it's nothing. I need to continue investigating." He passes you his number "call me if you need me to answer anything... Or you just want to... Talk I guess."

"I will."

------------

The killer was the prime suspect and you sat at home bored. You made friends with Shuichi in the past week.

You sit on the couch in a hoodie, jeans and slipper boots.

You yawn and grab your phone, you reach into your lab coat and get Shuichi's number.

Y/n: Hey, Shuichi? It's Y/n.

S: oh hey Y/n.

S: why are you awake at 11:38pm?

Y/n: you can't question me, you're awake too!

S: true, but I'm a detective, I get to ask questions.

Y/n: I demand a Lawyer!! Hehe.

S: what are you doing anyway?

Y/n: being a bored person. You?

S: honestly, same.

Y/n: do you like near (address)

S: I live on that street.

Y/n: omg come here now, pleaaaaseeeee ?

S: I'll be there

Y/n: yay! :)

You giddily wait at the door, like a dog waiting for its owner. Suddenly there's a knock, you never answered the door so quickly.

You notice it was raining and you pull Shuichi in.

"Sorry I didn't know it was raining!" You shut the door.

He hugs you with his wet coat on and squeal.

"Revenge" you giggle as you try, and fail, getting out of his grip.

"Let me goooooooo!" You whined. He SHOOK his head and you eventually hugged back.

He chuckled and looked at you, giving in. You look up and you notice he wasn't wearing his hat. You both blush as your faces neared.

You share a kiss and you wrap your arms around his neck. You played his he wet hair as the kiss continued. You both pull away.

"How about you stay over instead?"

He laughed and nodded, brushing a hand through your hair.

He took off his soaked jacket and hung it up. You both cuddled on the couch and you ever so often kissed him on the cheek or he would lay a kiss on your temple.

You hear thunder and you squeak as the lights go out as well.

"I hate thunder... And the dark!" You clutched to Shuichi as he grabbed his phone and put the torch on.

"I got you." You blush and giggle.

"Such a charmer"

He chuckled "I love you, (Y/n)"

"I love you too." He nuzzled his face into your neck "SHUICHI!! YOUR HAIR IS STILL WET!" You shivered and moved away, but he follows by keeping you cuddled close.

"You told me to come here." You threw the towel you gave him at his face.

"And I gave you this to dry your hair or do I have to do it for you?"

"You have to do it." You giggle and start drying his hair.

"You are so childish. I need to be paid with a kiss" you look at him and he doesn't object to your lips meeting. You pull away and finish drying his hair.

"Can we take this upstairs? Please?"