Kokichi Ouma x Fem!Reader ~{Shouting}~

~~Requested~~

Not in the killing game
----------------

You scream as you loose for the 6th time in your game.

"FUCK YOU!" You storm out to leave a teary Ouma, a confused Rantaro, a sad Kiibo and a still concentrated Shuichi.

You were playing a game with the others but you couldn't win. You not being a very patient or accepting person when it comes to defeat, you screamed.

Though you knew Ouma hated being shouted at and you instantly regretted it, it felt good to get it off your chest for the amount of times he had pranked you as well as beat you.

You grabbed your hoodie and threw it on before going out of the door.

"(Y/n)-chan?!" Ouma hiccuped as he stood and ran down the stairs to see you gone. He opened the door and saw you turn the corner onto another street. "(Y/N)- CHAN!" He shouted before running after you. You didn't hear him. He tackled you and you cut your knee quite badly.

"What th-"

"DONT GO (Y/N)-CHAN!" Ouma cries.

"Let me go!" You push him off you and stand, looking at your bloody knee. "After all you've done to me and then as soon as I shout at you once; YOU CRY!" You huff and limp on as he cries more.

"U-uh Miss? That wound l-l-looks bad... I'm a n-nurse. Can I please p-patch that up?" A woman with long dark purple hair asks. You nod and she treats your knee. When she is done you thank her and when you offer to pay her, she just stutters a "n-no! It's ok!" and runs off.

You walk home and you get home later due to getting your knee patched up.

You notice the door is open, you walk in to find a blushing Ouma sat on the couch.

"(Y-" He starts but as soon as you close the door and step forward, he stops.

Nothing was said, you walked to him and hugged him.

"I-I'm sorry" you whispered "I shouldn't of shouted" he hugs back.

"I'm sorry about all the pranks... And other things." You smile. You realise you were leaning over Ouma, so you sit down. He was the same height as you.

"It's ok...."

"(Y/n) I'm serious when I say this, I won't do it ever again" he grabs your hands "I love you too much to make this ever happen again."

"L-love me?" You blush

"Yes! I love you~" he sings and smiles at your blush

"I love you too~" you sing back and it was his turn to blush. You kiss his cheek. He frowns and points at his lips.

"My lip is sore, can you kiss it better?"

You lean forward and share a kiss with him. He licks your bottom lip, you let him have dominance and he lays you down as you continue the kiss.

"My dick hurts now" you punch his arm.

"No!"