Kokichi Ouma x Fem!Reader ~{Close call}~

~~Requested~~

[Lime] - I'm not very good cas I don't understand it like I do with lemons- sorry.
------------------

You sighed as Ouma prodded your cheeks as your head was pressed onto a pillow

"(L/n)-Chan~~"

You turn to look at him, you rest your head in your hand.

"(L/n)-Chan's blushing~"

"'(L/n)-Chan' is very tired. 5 more minutes~" you rested your head again and after a few seconds Ouma jumps on you. "Agh! What the hell Ouma-Kun!" You said tiredly before laying down and closing your eyes.

"Wakey Wakey!" He snaked an arm around your hips and you look at him. "(L/n)-Chan is blushing! (L/n)-Chan is blushing!~" he sang and you smacked him lightly with a pillow.

"(L/n)-Chan wants sleep!~" you sung back and he giggled before pressing himself into your back "what are you doing Ouma-"

"I don't want to be lonely so I want to sleep with you, (L/n)-Chan~"

You hummed in response, finally some sleep...

Suddenly Ouma started kissing your neck.

"You're so pretty~"

"O-Ouma-Kun.... What are you doing?" Ouma let go of you, you turn over to see where he went. Ouma didn't go anywhere, he wanted you to turn over. He neared his face to yours and felt your face burn up.

"Just Kokichi, (L/n)-Chan~"

[lime]

Ouma kissed you and you kissed back. You were so glad that everyone else would be having breakfast.

Ouma massaged your boobs making you moan slightly. He continued to play with you as the kiss continued.

Ouma slipped down his trousers and slipped down his boxers, you pushed him into his back and giggled as he gave you a confused look.

"Won't worry, Kokichi~"

You started you pump his dick and he let out a small groan. You licked the pre-cum and Ouma was speechless.

"Aren't you gonna talk, babe~?" You looked at him, he was bright red. "I'm finally at your command now~" you were teasing him a little.

You took his member into your mouth and you started bobbing your head.

"A-ahh~ (Y-Y/n)-Chan" you hummed as he called you by your first name, making the experience even better for Ouma. "(Y/n)-Chan! I love you~" he breathed out and you felt him cum in your mouth. You lifted your head, a pop as you removed his cock from your mouth.

You licked your lips and giggled.

"Kokichi's blushing~" he pinned you down and pulled down your panties, as you sleep in a large top with no trousers, and he lined himself up.

"Can I?" He looked in your eyes and kissed your cheek.

You nodded and as soon Ouma was going to enter there was a knock.

"(L/n)-San? You in there" you looked at Ouma. He quickly put his stuff back on, you put your panties on.

You sighed as Ouma opened the door.

It was Kaede.

"You two ok?"

"No you ruined our chance to fuck-" Ouma said and you cover his mouth.

"YOU WHAT-" Kaede give a very confused look and backed up.

"Ignore Ko- Ouma-Kun... He's being awkward, he's only lying." You laughed it off and Kaede smiled.

You gave a smile and shut the door.

"That was close-" you sighed.

"You're not a bad liar..." Ouma kisses your cheek, you smiled and blushed before going to brush your teeth to clean to mouth out, but it will never clean yO SINS-.

"I really wanted to fuck you-" you look at Ouma. "I love you"

"I love you too"