Ryoma Hoshi x Fem!Reader ~{Dangerous}~

~~Requested~~

-----------------

You were quite interested in the small 'man' that wondered around your school's halls. You were trying to find him.

"(L/n)?" You look around and then down to see the midget himself.

"Yes, Hoshi-kun?" You tilt your head and he smiles slightly.

"What have I told you...?"

"What did you tell me?" You pretended as if you didn't know but you knew all too well-

"I'm a dangerous man, you can't get to close to me... You can't come looking for me either." You sigh and fold your arms.

"And this is a dangerous place! At least I'd like to be around someone who's attitude can blend with the atmosphere... Meaning you already know quite a bit about what strange things with happen." You smiled and leaned to his height, he gave a slight chuckle.

"You're an idiot, (L/n)" he steps forward and you don't budge, a surprised look came on his face from how calm you were being. "If I blend in then I can sneak up on you...." He jumps forward and you don't move once again. "Basically I could kill you."

"That's why I like to keep my eye on you" you give a smile and he blushes slightly. "You can't sneak up on me if I know where the danger is..." You step forward and he steps back.

"I take it back- you're quite smart." You laugh a little.

"I am the Shsl tactician.... I'm aloud to use my smarts." He smirks slightly and looks up at you.

"And you're quite the beauty..." You blush bright red and Ryoma chuckles.

"Shut up." You cover your face and Ryoma pulls you down to his height, removing you hand.

"I'm not kidding (L/n)..." He cups your cheek "you're a lovely woman" he showed a slight smile before removing his hand and going to his usual state. "But I told you not to get close to me..."

"Isn't that a but too late?" You giggle and he sighs.

"I can't stay mad at you so I won't bother" you go on you knees and hug him.

"Thank you I guess!" He chuckles in your ear.

He hugs back slightly then pushs you off gently.

"But I'm serious that you need to watch out for yourself.... Not me."

"Women can multitask." You both laugh and Ryoma kisses your cheek.

"You're too precious to be here"