Rantaro Amami x Fem!Reader ~{Colour}~

~~~~~

Au (I saw this once and I thought it was cute) life is black and white (and grey Bruh) and you can only see colour when you look into the eyes of your soulmate. If you know who this au belongs to please tell meeeee

-------------

You sighed and looked at the floor. You were the Shsl Luckster (oh another one 😂).

"(Y/n)?" You turn to see Maki with Kaito, yes they were soulmates.

"Hey..." You said quietly. You play with the chain on your necklace, seeming even more depressed.

"We don't mean to bother but there's a new guy in our class." Maki said.

You just cross your arms and furrow your eyebrows. You knew exactly what she was implying.

"I don't care! He can probably already see colour and I hate socialising so I'm not going to class!" You storm off.

"(Y-"

"Leave her be, Maki... It will only turn out worse"

--------

"CURSE MY LUCK" you threw a vase and paced about your room. You hated this school so much.

You were lucky, BARELY. You were lucky enough to be the only one without a soulmate.

You lay down on your bed and cry your self to sleep after kicking off your shoes.

---------

You woke up and checked your alarm.

"I SLEPT FOR 16 HOURS!?" (You fell asleep at 4pm so it's 8am)

You heard a knock and you stood. You scream in pain due to standing on glass. You heard the door rattle, as if they was trying to get in.

"Are you ok in there!?" It was an unfamiliar voice...

"YOURE A STRANGER! LEAVE ME ALONE!" You crawl to the cupboard, grab the small med kit and sort your feet out.

"I can't tell you're hurt! Open the door"

"No! I don't know you!" You sigh "and I'm fine. I was just startled."

"Miss wants you to come to class." The person shouted sternly through the door.

"And since when was it a mandatory thing!?" You hiss back.

"Fine I'll get Miss to sort this."

"Fine!"

You shove on a hoodie, a pair of shorts, over the knee socks and ugs, you choose to jump out the window. Luckily you have a soft landing by landing in the bushes. You get out of the bush and run out of the campus. You keep running into town. You go to Starbucks and order (fave/drink/from/Sb^). As you wait you put your hair into a bun and put the hood up. You sit in the far corner and sip at your (f/d/f/s).

You saw Maki, Kaito and another guy enter Starbucks. You grab your phone and pretend you are just another customer who will drink and stare at their phone.

Maki, Kaito and the other guy was looking for a table. The new guy having the same drink as you. You stood and left Starbucks. When you got outside it was raining and windy, you walked on and your hood flew down.

Maki instantly recognised your hair and side of your face. You noticed your hood fell and you ran off.

"I'll get her, even if it's a weird introduction..." The boy said.

You ran into a candy shop, put your hood back up and hid in the back. You thought you were safe so you turned.

You turned only to meet the guy you saw with Maki earlier. As your eyes locked, colour flooded to your world.

"You must be (Y/n)..." The boy said. You smiled and nodded.

"And you are"

"Call me Amami, or the boy that was trying to get you to class."

"I'm so sorry about that... HEY! Aren't you supposed to be in class" you furrowed your eye brow

"We don't have class today, training day. Maki told me to make an excuse so I could meet you." He laughs and lifts your chin "you're cute when your angry" you blush.

"S-shut up" you hug him and go on your tip toes, reaching his lips and giving him a kiss, he kisses back softly, as if you could break.

"So soulmate, shall we get back to 'class'" he put his hand out.

"Yes we shall" you hold his hand and walk back, meeting Maki and Kaito at the park.

"Ahhhh told you" Maki turned to Kaito and stuck her hand out "20 bucks!"

Kaito reluctantly gave her $20, but when he did, she kissed him on the cheek.

You look at Amami and smile. He pulls you closer.

"Do you want a piggy back?" You nod. He bends down, because he is pretty tall, and you jump on his back.

You dig your head into the crook of his neck and whisper "thank god you're my soulmate. It seems I'm lucky after all"