Chapter Fourteen: The Date preparation

Sorry i havent been updating guys. my moms been a bitch and gving me extra chores on top of my homework. its terrible but i shall stay strong and still write!

Chapter fourteen

Julia's p.o.v

I get up and realize I have my date with Louie today. I groan and grab some clothes and a towel and hop in the shower line.

I see someone new in front of me so I tap his arm. He turns and smiles at me automatically. "Hi I'm Kain, just moved in with the twins last night."

He holds out his hand for me to shake, looking me up and down.

Louie walks out of the bathroom in a dress shirt and slacks looking around. He spots me and smiles but it quickly fades as he sees Kain undressing me with his eyes.

He marches over and ripes our handshake apart, pushing Kain to the ground. Kain looks at him confused and yells "WHAT THE HELL MAN!"

I grab Louies shoulder, turning him around quickly and smacking him. "HE WAS ONLY SAYING HI AND BEING POLITE!" I basically growl at him.

Louie chuckles darkly and grabs my forearm. "HE was undressing you with his eyes. If I didn't interfere then you would have ditched me for him."

I tear my forearm away from him and run off into my room slamming my door shut. I lock it and lay down on my bed face down.

~two hours later~

*knock knock*

I get up and open the door enough to see who it is. I see Tommy and Tyler with a dress and some makeup.

"Go away, I'm not going out on a date with that arse hole."

I start closing the door but they push me and the door back, squeezing their little arses through the crack in the door.

They push me into the bathroom and tell me to take a shower. I sigh and obey them getting in the shower.

*after her wonderful shower*

I walk out of the bathroom on my towel, using another towel to dry my hair. I sigh and look at the boys who are smiling evilly.

They walk up to me. Tyler pushes my shoulders down as Tommy puts a chair under me. Tyler grabs a small table with a mirror built in and sets it I'm front of me.

They whisper to each other and then break apart, Tyler walks to my.make up draw and grabs some lip stick, blushes, eye liner.

Tommy is at my drawer going through my underwear draw, his ears twitch as he picks up a pair.

"HEY DON'T GO THROUGH THIS!" I yell as I snatch it out of his hands.

He shrugs and goes to my closet. I look at the underwear bra set he pulled out and realize it's my favorite red lacey bra and underwear.

I feel my face go crimson red as Tommy hands me a blue dress and pushes me into the bathroom.

"Put that on or I will put it on you" he yells through the door. I groan and take my towel off, throwing it in the laundry basket.

I slip on my bra and underwear and smile until there's a banging on the door. "ARE YOU DONE YET!" I think its Tyler.

I slip on the dress and smooth it out. I unlock the door and open it revealing the twins and Louie.

I bite my lip and look at my feet as Tyler puts his hand on Louies face and pushes him away.

Tommy grabs my hand and pulls me to the chair, sitting me down. Tyler walks in and shuts the door as Tommy grabs the lip stick and applies it gently.

Tyler grabs the blush, "I don't think she needs it she already blushes enough. natural is better."

Tyler nods and sets it back down, grabbing the eye liner telling me close my eyes. I do as he says .

I feel the tip of it rubbed across my eye, then it goes to my other eye.

I open my eyes and look in the mirror. I smile and get up hugging them both tightly.

"no time to thank us,"Tyler starts.

"you are late for your date!" Tommy finishes.

They open the door and push me out to a waiting Louie. He catches me. "you look pretty Julia."

I blush, "thank you".