Chapter thirteen: crushing?!

Chapter Thirteen:Crushing?!
Thomas's p.o.v

I chuckle when I walk into the bedroom and find Kain and Tyler both sleeping. Only Tyler made it to the bed somehow. I walk out of the bedroom and go downstairs to start to cook some food, but when I walk into the kitchen I heard Louie's voice.

"Hey baby, what are you cooking tonight?" He didn't at all sound smooth with it. He should go on Tumblr and get some tips.

"Louie go away, I'm busy I ne-"

*RING RING*

"I got it!" I yell and pick it up. "Hello? How may I help the?"

"Hey Tommy, is everything good at the house? I might not be home for a while so I've sent some more money in the mail to hold you off until I get home." She rushes every word.

"O-oh okay, thanks for telling us mum. Everything is good here; just seem to have picked as more people. Have fun while you're there, go out and meet someone." I immediately hang up so that she can't protest to anything I've said.

"C'mon Julia, just one date! I swear I'll be a good gentleman. I'll do anything your heart desires!" She taps her foot and sighs, "I guess we can try once."

Louie jumps up and hugs her, I walk in and smile. He walks out and runs up the stairs. I walk over to Julia and tell her what her mom said. She takes her apron off and put it on me and walks out of the kitchen.

Julia's p.o.v

I walk out of the kitchen and crawl inside of the fort that us girls built. I bury my face into the pillows and sigh heavily. I really do like Louie, but I have a feeling this date isn't gonna go to good. I close my eyes and let my mind wander.

*like 3 hours later*

I wake up in my bed with a plate of food on my nightstand. I sit up and stretch, letting out my porn star moan. I grab the plate of food and dig in, Tommy may not look it, but he is a five star chef. It's still a little warm so I get up and walk downstairs, still eating.

I walk into the living room and see everyone huddled on the couch with what looks like a scary movie on. I tip-toe over to behind one of the neko boys and I stand there.

"BOO!" I scream right over them and eat another bite.

"AHHHHH" they all scream  and fall off the couch. I giggle and walk off to the table. I sit down and finish eating. After I finish my plate gets picked up. I look up and see Louie, he smiles and winks at me and walks off.

I blush and walk off into the living room and sit on the love seat. I curl up with a pillow and watch the movie with everyone else. I stare blankly at the screen as the scary weird santa clause murders a girl. I watch he run by the wood cutter and I laugh quietly because I know that he's going to pop up and put her in there.

Stupid slut, should have run for the office not the woods. I hear a whimper and see Cleo and Erica with their eyes shut tight. I walk over to them and pick them both up. The cuddle into my chest. I open Erica's bedroom door and set them on the bed.

I tuck them in and turn on the nightlight and put a lullaby into the CD player. "good night," I whisper as I close the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

heyo sorry this isn't that long but I got writers block  somewhat. ANYWAYS! I'm holding a contest, who ever can make the best new cover for this book will be able to write a chapter/get a chapter dedicated to them/ and have a link to their profile on my profile for a month. sorry i cant offer much, i don't have any money cause I'm so young.