Chapter 21

Okay so then whats up? i dont know either way im updating now of course im kind of out of it and what not i met a really cute girl last night at this prom for lgbtq shes cute and makes me nervous hah ya. and guess what I FOUND SOMEONE TO FRICKING GIVE ME GENDER THERAPY for three hundred bucks its a lot i know and its only a months worth because thats all i could get without parents consent. so yep heres the chapter

Chapter 21

Thomas's pov

I look over at Tyler nervously wondering where Blake is. Its been almost two hours since he had left the house and I was getting worried.

Tyler rubbed my back slowly, "Don't worry he is a big boy he can take care of himself. He probably just went home to calm down and get some food or something." He assures me smiling.

I nod and try to distract myself from worrying so much. I turn around and see Eric at the door with the phone in his hand,his other hand over the ear piece.

"It's mom," he whispers removing his hand to give it to me. That's when I hear yelling the words clearly flowing out of the phone making me wince.

I take the phone from him and hold it near my ear. I clear my throat making her stop talking.

"Heyo mum wassabi?" I say calmly hoping she doesn't start to freak out. thankfully she just asks what happened to all the money and what are we eating and if we are okay.

I tell her that we are eating good healthy food and that we are okay and money from selling old clothes. Then she starts to tell me about the cute guy she has been dating for a while and that she will be home within the next week.

I hang up and look around the not so clean house. I don't feel like looking for everyone so instead I let out a blood curling scream and sit on the couch. Within the next thirty seconds everyone that was maybe within a fifty food radius was in the living room with a scared look on their face.

"I am glad all of you could make it to this very important meeting. We have some important business to discuss." I cross my legs at the knee and lean back into the squishy cushions that almost swallow me whole.

They all give me a confused look as I struggle to pull myself from the couch. Embarrassing right?

"What was with that fucking scream Tom?!" Mia growls out causing Kain to hit her arm, making her stare at him. He points to a still sleepy Cleo in Tylers arms.

I ignore them and scoot to the end of the couch clearing my throat. "I screamed because I was too lazy to wait for everyone to come to the living room slowly. Mum said she will be home within the next week. If you look around you poots this house is not in the best condition."

Nardia opens her mouth to say something but the knock at the door interrupts her making all of us look over at it. We all continue to stare at it. I wonder who is at the door I start to think.

Then the door bell goes off. Louie groans and goes to answer the door, opening it all the way for the person outside to see all of us standing there dumbfounded.

It takes me a minute to realize that it's Benjamin BlueHeart at the door. But he isn't alone I see another neko and he is cute with jet black hair and piercing blue eyes and a white tipped tail.

Louie invites them in despite how the house looks. The cute guy introduces himself as Corbin Silver.

Okay i dont know if i ever added him but here he is again if i did either way oh well its summer time i only have two more days and a hour of school left.