Chapter 26

Sorry ive lowkey been busy with personal things but good news is i will still be trying my hardest to update it has only been what two three months since the last update?? anyway enjoy

Tommy's P.O.V

I wake up to Tyler's chest, hugging it tightly I pull myself closer to the warmth. How is he still warm even in just boxers? I think to myself, listening to his heartbeat. He starts to stir, his arm tightening around me. I start to blow gently on his face trying my best not to let out a giggle as he slowly opens his eyes.

He looks at me for a minute, blinking and yawning, before smiling and kissing me on the nose. Letting out a giggle I wipe my nose off. "Lyler up!" I squeak out.

He lets out a big yawn, stretching out and rolling off the bed. I crawl towards the edge to look at him but he quickly pops up and lets out a little roar. I squeal, jumping onto him. He falls back catching me, "Well hello there little one, how are you this fine evening?" He says in a silly voice

Yawning I nuzzle his chest, mumbling into it. He pulls me away smiling sweetly. "What was that little one?"

I stare up at him, "Cookies?" I ask in the sweetest voice possible with puppy eyes. He shakes his head, getting up holding me against his chest still. I let out a small whimper as he walks out the room and into Corbin.

Clutching Tyler harder I try to press myself into him as much as possible. Corbin smiles creepily and pinches my cheek.  Tyler's chest starts to vibrate as he lets out a growl, smacking Corbins hand away before immediately turning away and walking into Eric's room.

Opening the door I see him spread out on the bed with Cleo hugging his arm. Tyler shakes his head and walks out the room and into Julia's. Louie and Julia are laying together in a spooning position. Next is Kain's room, which is technically what would have been Blake's but yeah. We see Kain is no where to be found, but a note on his bed saying that he is out of town with his mom and doesn't know when he will be back.

Sighing he leaves the door open for whoever wants to move into it. I lay my head on his shoulder closing my eyes, I let sleep consume me.

Tyler's P.O.V

I look at a now sleeping Tommy as a smile creeps onto my face. I move down the all checking the next room, seeing Nardia and Mia laying in the same bed but on different sides, leaving a gap in the middle of them, along with Benjamin laying on the other bed across the room snoring.  I look around for the last two kids, only to see them on the floor in sleeping bags under what looks to be a fort. 

I hold in a laugh and set Tommy between Nardia and Mia so that I can go make breakfast. I walk out the room, closing the door behind me. I look down the hall before walking towards the kitchen, my ears up in alertness. 

I walk into the kitchen and pull out everything to make a big five star breakfast. "Well someone loves his friends." A voice says behind me as I go to flip a pancake.

"HOLY FRICK FRACK TALLY WHACK!" I yell out turning around quickly to see Corbin sitting on the counter with his legs crossed at the knee, eating a piece of bacon. I let hold back a snarl, turning around to continue cooking. 

After a few minutes of him staring at my still naked back I hear him hop off the counter and walk out the back door. Smiling to myself I finish cooking breakfast and set the table. I walk upstairs and wake everyone up, the kids last of course. I go into the bathroom and do my business you know the bathroom the washing face and brushing teeth/hair.

I go downstairs and wait for everyone to arrive at the table. I tell everyone that came to take their plate to the kitchen and grab what they want, helping the kids of course, including Tommy.

Corbin's P.O.V

Smirking as I sit in the tree tops watching the house from afar. I flick through my phone, watching them through the cameras I set in the night. Suddenly my phone rings, scowling at the interruption i answer it.

"Hey boss how is it going?"

"Dont 'hey boss' me you little prick how is it going with my son?"

"Not too good he hasn't done anything to try to make contact with you from what I can tell. But he has been pretty alert in protecting this group of friends he has made so far."

"Friends? What friends? He could never make a friend to save his life." He lets out a throaty laugh.

"Just some kids from school. Boss I have to go I will report later." I say hanging up on him. I go back to watching them on my phone when I notice Blake has joined them this time. I smirk and hop out the tree doing the classic "superhero land". It is harder than it looks trust me, wear knee pads.

I make my way to the street walking on the sidewalk. I decide to go to a old buddies house of mine from where I use to live before it burned down about seventeen years ago. I walk up to the front door casually, giving it a few hard knocks I hear him yell from the inside.

"WHO THE HELL IS IT AND WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT." Letting out a chuckle I kick the door to let him know who it is.

"Open the door shit face its the worlds greatest person." Almost immediately the door swings open showing a half naked Zach  standing in his boxers. He smirks and holds out his hand.

I firmly shake it smirking. After a minute he finally welcomes me in. "Gregory c'mon in man I was wondering if you ever died after that fire a while ago. How's your boys doing? Still a bunch of freak things?"

I chuckle, "You know they are I actually just saw them, don't think the know it's me yet though. I need a place to crash for a while though if you wouldn't mind." He smiles big and nods like the idiot he is pulling me inside.

"Of course as long as you tell Tyler and Thomas I said hey next time you see them alright?" He says before closing the door and running upstairs