Chapter eight: Grounded

Hey guys just one more chapter before I go to that thing called school tomorrow! Thats Thomas on the side, or atleast what he would look like as a kid. Well any way enjoy this story!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blake's p.o.v 

"I can't believe you two got stuck in jail for the night! You're even lucky we had enough! You need to get a job to pay for food for everyone!" Julia yelled at them from the passenger seat. All of her yelling is giving me a head ache. 

"Julia yell at them in the morning, my head hurts and its late." She turned to me with a look that only meant death. She opened her mouth and right as she was about to say something I swerved the car to the right, causing her to hit her head and pass out. I smiled to my self as we drove in silence.

I walk into the house and trip over something. I look back and see Nardia laying on a pillow with covers on her. I sigh picking her up and I take her to her bedroom with the girls. I walk back to the car and pick up everyone, Tyler on my left shoulder, Louie on my right, and Julia  like a baby.

I drop everyone in their beds, well I really tossed them into it but its the same thing right? I pick Tyler back up and take him to our bed room. I open the door and flip back the covers to lay down. I pull Tyler closer to me and kiss his neck.

~In the morning~

I wake up and walk down stairs. "Hey sleepy head. How'd you sleep?" I groan in response not wanting to talk to the unknown person. I start searching the cabinets until something smacks the back of my head. "Take two advil's you'll feel better." I nod and walk upstairs.

I lay back in bed and realize that Tommy isn't in the bed. That wasn't him down stairs, the voice was to girly. I get out of bed and walk to Louie and Ricky's room. "Louie do you know whe-" I freeze when I see a naked Tommy and Ricky spooning on the floor. I walk out of the room and slam the door. I walk pass Julia to go downstairs.

~ding dong~  

I walk to the front door and swing it open. I see Benjamin blushing. I look down and see that I'm in nothing but my boxers. "I'm your new neighbor. And- and my mom w-wanted me to give t-this to y-y-you." He holds out a tray of cassarole. I take it and set it on the table. "Anyone at your house?" 

He looks at me with a confused look but shook his head 'no'. I smirk and grab his shirt, yanking him to his house. I hear a whistle and look over. The neighborhood girls and 'gawking' over me. (A/N Gawking- to drool and stare and eye fuck the person your looking at.) I wink and push my boxers down way lower than they need to be. The start screaming and jumping together.

I look back at Benjamin and see him looking at the ground, blushing even more now. I open his front door and push him onto the couch. "I know your gay. Your so easy to read." I smirk and get off of him. I walk out the door and back over to Julia's house.

"Hey I think I'm gonna go home."  I tell Julia as i gather my clothes and put them on. I walk out the door and begin my walk to the house.

"Where have you been! I was calling all night!" My mom scolds as I walk into the door. I walk over to the couch and sit down. I reach for the remote but she snatches it before i can turn on the tv. "I was out with some friends mom. My phone died I'm sorry won't happen again." I apoligize not really meaning it.

"I know it won't cause your grounded for three weeks. You can only go to and from school. No going out on weekends or out with friends. If you push my limits I will take your phone, xbox, and Playstation 3." She throws the remote onto the recliner and walks to the kitchen. I groan in anger and walk upstairs to me room. I plug my phone into the charger and turn it on. I go to my text messages.

To: Julia

Hey tell everyone that I can't hang out with y'all for three weeks. I'm grounded.

I throw my phone onto my pillow and grab a towel. I need a shower after all of that. I turn the shower on and take off my clothing. "Finally my own shower!" I jump in and just stand there.

I walk back to my bedroom in only my towel. I turn on my light and see Tyler laying on my bed asleep. Why is everyone sleeping today!? "Took you long enough. I nearly fell asleep waiting." He sits up and looks at me. I smirk and drop my towel.

His face turns red as he smiles at me and gets on his knees. Suddenly theres a knock on my door. I throw his into the bed and lay down above him. "I thought you might want to know that your friend called. He said don't forget our project." My mom sits on the edge of the bed next to me. I tense up when I feel Tyler lick my member. I nod and say, "Ok I'll text him saying that we can do it at school." 

I cough a moan as his mouth takes me whole. She looks at me with a weird look but got up and walked out. I flip the covers back and see Tyler deep throating me. I grab some hair and pull him up gently then slam him back down. I moan in pleasure and do it again. This goes on until I cum.

He smiles and kisses my cheek. "I gotta go before your mom comes back. I'll be back tomorrow." I nod and pull on some boxers. He jumps out the window onto a tree. I lay down and check my phone. 7 missed calls and 14 texts. I ignore it and go to sleep. 

Maybe this grounded thing won't be so bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hey guys sorry if its short i got homework to do :P but enjoy i guess ill put some more of louie and everyone else in it next chapter. bye<3