Chapter eleven: secret hideout

Tyler’s p.o.v

I began to wonder where Blake was taking me.  Tom-Tom started to nibble on the tip of my ear as I stroked his tail. I moaned as he kissed me and licked my mark. I heard a soft growl and suggested it was Blake.

Suddenly, Thomas is ripped away from me, he whimpers but it was turned into a moan. I feel a slight pain in my prostate. I tear my blindfold off and see Blake deep in my brother. I look out the window and see that we are on the side of the road, near an old barn house. I look around to see that we aren’t the only car.

I turn back to Tommy and Blake in a full blown make-out session. I climb over the center console and begin to lick my twin’s erection. He breaks the kiss with our lover and moans as he tugs my ears softly. Blake thrusts roughly into Tommy causing me to take my twins cock in faster than I intended.

Just as we slowed the pace to give Thomas’s prostate a break, there’s a knock on the window. “Aw shit! Not them again.” Blake says as he thrusts one more time, cumming along with my twin.

Blake’s p.o.v

After I came into Tommy. I cleaned us up and got out of the car, zipping up my pants. I sigh and told the tired twins I’ll be right back. They give me a worried look. I smile and give a death stare at my old buddies.

“What’s up, Red?” I sneer and slowly walk up to him. “That’s not my name anymore; I’ve grown out of that idiocracy. Black.

He growled and swung his fist at me. But I caught it and bent it back. “Now I may be younger. But .I. Am. Stronger. Got it?” he nodded fastly with fear clear in his eyes. I let go of his hand and walk back to my car.

“Besides I’m only using him.” I said as I walk away.

Thomas’s p.o.v

When Blake walked away from the car I got suspicious of the guys. They looked somehow familiar. I crack the window and listen in on their conversation. “Tom-Tom what are you doing? That’s not nice.” I shrug and listen in.

“What’s up, Red?”

“That’s not my name anymore; I’ve grown out of that idiocracy. Black.

I froze. It was them.  The guys who used me when I was younger.

“Besides I’m only using him.” I heard Blake’s voice get closer. I start to hyperventilate as I try to open the door. I feel a pair of hands on me so I start to fight back. “Tommy what’s wrong?” I realize it’s Tyler and I hug him tightly.

“What’s wrong with him Ty?” Blake says as he starts the car and pulls away.  He reaches a hand over to me and tries to rub my arm but I flinch away. He quickly pulls back and grips the steering wheel so hard his knuckles turn white.

I rip away from Tyler and open the door and jump out. I roll down the side of the road and crash into a tree. I hold in the scream of pain and get up.  I start limping around the woods until I come up on a river. I start drinking from it.

“I wouldn’t drink that if I was you.” I turn around to a boy with Red eyes and black hair with red highlights. He pushes up his glasses and hands me a bottle of water. I smile and tear it open and drink all of it in three gulps. He chuckles and picks me up.

“Who are you?” I ask as we come up to a house. He smiles and opens the door leading to a kitchen. “Hey mom, my friend and I are just going to go play some games okay?” he tells the women cooking something good. “Okay, not dirty games Kain.”

Kain’s p.o.v

I carry him upstairs and set him on my bed. He smiles as my tail wraps around his legs. “So what’s your name? As you now know I’m Kain Skylar and I’m also a neko like yourself.” I smile back at him.

He bites his lip and opens his mouth, “I’m Thomas, but call my Tommy or Tom. I’m a neko too.” He blushes barely enough for me to see it. “Why where you out in the woods? Did you run away from home?” I ask him.

He frowns and looks down. Then he looks up at me and smiles. “I never had a home, so what’s there to run away from? I was out in the woods because I was running from someone and I’m only going back for my brother.” He wipes his eyes and looks away.

I grip his chin and turn his face towards mine and I kiss him gently. He slowly starts to kiss back but then pulls away and blushes. I sigh and start taking his shirt off. “W-What are you doing Kain?” He stutters in slight shock. “I’m taking your clothes off to go wash them silly, their filthy.”

He lets out a heavy sigh and helps me take them off. By time I get to his boxers he doesn’t stop me but he kind of looks away in embarrassment. I chuckle and throw a towel in his face. “Go shower, you need it.”

I walk out of the room and point across the hall to an open door. I smile at is and start walking to the living room. “Hey mom, can Tommy stay with us for a little?” I ask as I walk into the kitchen.  She nods and continues to chop vegetables.

Thomas’s p.o.v

I walk into the bathroom and sigh, why would Blake do this so me, none the less Tyler?! We loved him so much.  I turn on the shower and step in. I scrub myself until I was red and some parts of me bled. I didn’t want any part of him on me.

*Knock Knock*

“Hey Tom? You okay? Been in there for a while.” I hear Kain’s voice. I shut off the water and put the towel on. I open the door to Kain with my clothes fresh and clean and my cellphone on top. He smiles but it quickly disappears when he sees blood drop from my arm. He throws me over his shoulder and tosses me on his bed. I whimper from the impact on my new cuts. He pulls out a first aid kit and rips my towel off of my body.

 He flips me onto my stomach and starts treating my back. I bite his pillow from all the rubbing alcohol he uses on my body. He wraps up my back with gauze and moves to my arms and then my legs.  “Why did you hurt yourself?” he questions as throws the covers over my naked body.

“I wasn’t trying to; I just need to get the smell off of me. That’s all.” I tell truthfully. He stands up and sighs turning to me. I flatten my ears against my head and curl into a small ball. I feel the bed dip, he picks me up and hugs me tightly in his lap. I cry silently in his arms and slowly doze off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sup guys sorry I haven’t been updating I just got my mom’s laptop she got for work but oh well its something even if wattpad isn’t working to good.