Chapter Tweleve: The Truth?

Chapter Twelve: The Truth?

Tyler’s p.o.v

“What the hell?! Why did he jump out of the car?” I yell and look out the still open door. I pull the door close and hop in the passenger seat. “Blake turn the car around he’s scared and hurt I can feel it.”

He pulls the car over and shuts it off. “Look I know what Tommy heard me say to those guys. I was never in any of that, my dad had sold me to them because he couldn’t pay them back. I doubt that we’ll ever find him. But give him some time he’ll come back home.”

I stared at him and opened the car door.  “If you won’t try then I will.” I slammed the car door and started to walk back to where Tom-Tom jumped out the car. I walked down the small hill and start to look for some tracks.

After a good twenty minutes I find some what look like dragging marks. I follow them to a river, and then another pair of foot prints appears. I follow them, seeing how what I hope and think Tommy’s prints disappeared, they lead up to a normal house. Such as the one in a neighborhood, I walk up to what I think is the front door.

*knock knock*

“One minute!” I hear what seems like a lady’s voice. I back up and look around the forest, or the woods, I can never really tell. “Oh hello again, was it Tommy? I thought you were upstairs.” She gives me a confused look.

I chuckle and shake my head, “No ma’am, I’m his twin brother, Tyler.” I smile. She blushes lightly and opens the door enough for me to slide in past her.

“You have a nice house; did a pretty lady like you decorate it all on your own?” She nods and blushes more.

*thump thump thump thump*

“Ty? What are you doing here?” Tommy says in just a towel. I feel my eyes fill with lust as he adjusts the towel, giving me a glimpse of his body. “I’ve come to find you.” I say huskily. He bites his lip and blushes looking away. I growl lowly and excuse myself from the room, pulling Thomas along with me. He holds the towel on as if he was a woman.

I pull us into the first bedroom I see and I shut the door. I throw him onto the bed and lock the door. I turn around and see another guy under Tommy. I growl at the stranger and dash over and rip him from under my twin. “Who are you and what are you doing here?!”

He blushes, “I’m Kain, and this is my room. Who are you and what are you doing here sexy?”  I growl lowly and turn away to try to cover up the blush. I feel his lips kiss my neck, he slowly moves around until I moan. I feel his smirk against my face as he continues to kiss and lick that spot.

Tom-Tom moans when I moan, seeing as we are connected. I push Kain off of me and try to walk to the bed, but he grabs my arm and pulls me against his hard chest. I feel his tail wrap around mine as he picks me up and lays me next to my twin, who no longer has the towel.  I reach down and start to softly stroke his soft cock.

I turn to Kain and I kiss him softly as he takes his shirt off. We break the kiss for one second when he pulls it over his head. I stroke my twin’s now hard cock faster and moan into Kains mouth as he reaches his hand up my shirt and plays with my nipples.

“I’m a virgin still,” I whisper embarrassed as I kiss him again. He breaks the kiss and smiles gently, “I’ll be gentle, I promise.”

*look at the stars, look how they shine for you, and everything you do, yeah they were all yellow*

I look over at Thomas, knowing it was his phone going off. He smiles and picks it up. “WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU AND TYLER?! BLAKE WALKS IN AND DOESN’T EVEN ANSWER ME WHAT THE HELL?!”

I chuckle as I recognize Julia’s voice. I take the phone and I hang up and throw it on the floor. I kiss Kain as I take my pants off. I feel what I think is my brothers lips on my mark, nipping and licking it. I moan and lean my neck to give him better access.

I kiss Kain more roughly as he sticks a hand into my boxers. He suddenly takes it out and sucks on a few fingers and then sticks it back and eases a finger into my arse I whimper and bite the covers. He moves slowly and adds another finger. I feel the tears slipping out as he tries to move faster. He licks up my tears and kisses me softly.

Tommy bites my mark causing me to let out a breathless moan on to Kain. Suddenly the door busts open with a very angry Blake. “What the hell is going on here?! Your mine and only mine!” He walks over and pulls Kain off and throws him on the floor. I give him a death stare and I smack him, not caring if I’m basically naked.

Tommy gets up and pulls me towards a stunned Kain. I pick him up and lay him on the bed. Tommy and I both kiss one of his cheeks and smile. He blushes and kisses both of us back on the cheek. I stand up and walk over to Blake who is still stunned from the smack I gave him.

I hug him tightly and sigh as he growls lowly. “Look you said that you were using us, I don’t think we can trust you anymore. Especially Thomas. You hurt him.” I pull away trying to hold the tears at bay.

“Look I know what I said but it’s not true! If I didn’t say that then they would have kidnapped you and most likely killed you. I didn’t want anyone to get hurt more than they already have. I love you both, and if you love what’s his face,” He points to Kain, “Then I can learn to see whatever you see in him.”

I let out a breath I didn’t even know I was holding in. I give in and kiss him softly on the cheek. “As much as I love you too, this decision isn’t up to me.” I look over at Tom-Tom, who is leaning against Kain’s chest with his eyes closed.

Blake sighs and walks over to Tommy and picks him up bridal style and kisses his forehead. I signal Kain to pack his bags if he wanted to come with us.  He immediately got his suitcase and started stuffing it along with his backpack and duffel bag.

I grab a blanket to cover a still naked Thomas and throw it on him as we walk down stairs. Kain walks over to his mother and whispers into her ear. She smiles and nods handing him a few sandwiches’ for the road I guess. He kisses her cheek and hugs her.

We all walk out the door and see no car. “I had to park it up the hill cause I couldn’t find a way down” he says and starts to walk ahead. We both follow him until we walk up a small hill and get in the car. I realize that I never put clothes on. I bite my lip and use some of Kain’s bags to cover myself.

I lean my head against the window and put my headphones in and turn on the current anime I started watching. Soul eater. I laugh at Black Star’s intimidation to over pass god. I watch nearly twenty episodes until we finally arrive home.

I turn off my phone and get out of the car, still holding some of Kain’s bags to hide my body. We walk into the house and find a giant fort in the middle of the living room. “Uhmmmm- what’s with the fort?” Kain asks

We all shrug at the question. Suddenly Cleo pops out of the fort and giggles. “Brothers back!” She runs up and tries to climb up my legs. I bend down and hug her, she giggles and gives me a big sloppy kiss on my cheek. She runs off back into the fort and pulls the cover down to make a door.

I walk over to it and see a sign.

‘NO BOYS ALLOWED!’

I chuckle and stick my head into the fort. I see all of the girls doing one another’s’ hair and nails. “Is this what girls really do?” They all gasp and throw pillows at my face until I back out. I look at the guys who are laughing at me.

“The sign said no boys dude.” I shrug and stand up and walk upstairs to the bedroom. I leap onto the bed and do a belly flop. I sigh and inhale the smell of sex; apparently no one has washed the sheets yet. I hear the guys walk in. There’s a loud thump on the floor, causing me to look to the side.

I see Kain on the ground next to his bags. I watch him as he snores, showing that he’s sleeping. I guess today has been a long day. I look over at the clock. 10:30 pm. I sigh and close my eyes, letting sleep consume me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Heyo you guyz! I finally figured how this laptop works! Yaya, anyway enjoy this chapter I’m going to try to update atleast every other day or something