Chapter 19

Heyo i said i would update and i am muaha ya etc. anyways guys i need help raising money for my surgery nothing is wrong its just gender reassignment surgery if you dont donate its ok i dont mind either way here is the link; http://www.gofundme.com/jr8w6s 

Chapter nineteen 

P.O.V Thomas 

I scold myself as I remember that I left my phone on the charger, but atleast I had my watch on so that I knew what time it was. 

As I walked deeper into the woods, the trees got taller and it got darker. I started to hear the cliche things such as owls and random animals. I zip up my hoodie and pull the hood over my head as alarge gust of wind blows on me, causing me to walk side ways a little.

"Heyy, TomTom wait up!" I hear a high pitched voice behind me.

I turn around and see Erica jogging in a stripped black and white beanie with baggy pants, a red and black flannel, and a light grey hoodie. Thinking about it she looks like a cute guy.

"Erica you need to go back to the house its dangerous out here." I tell her as she catches up, not daring to take another step in fear that she will only follow me deeper into the woods.

"Then why the hell are you out here you idiot, you could get raped or murdered. That's where I come in." She smirks as she points to herself.

I roll my eyes and start walking again not caring if she followed this time. She walks slowly behind me, looking at her feet as she walks.

"H-Hey Tom? Can I talk to you about something serious?" She sounded depressed in a way, making me stop in my tracks. I nod as I turn around to face her.

"W-well lately I haven't been feeling normal in a way. Like sometimes I cry when my monthly thing comes because it doesn't feel right," she starts to tear up, "I don't even feel like a girl anymore. I-I can't ev-" 

I pull her into a tight hug before she can finish whatever she was saying. She, or should I say he or they or we will hav to discuss that, starts to cry getting my hoodie wet.

"Shh E its going to be okay. I understand what you are saying and we can go home and look things up and get you new clothes that you like and cut your hair maybe anything you want okay?" I push them back a little to look in their eyes.

"I already know what it's called and I want to be called Eric and please use the he/him pronouns." He sniffles a little as he pulls his head back from my chest, looking at me with red puffy eyes.

I grab his hand and start to walk back to the house. I pull his hoodie off and ruffle his hair as he pouts.

"How short do you want to cut it? Like a skater helmet hair cut? Or a buzz cut or evena shaggy hair cut."  I ask her, er I mean him, as I open Google on my phone, looking at him from the corner of my eye.

 He pulls out his phone and shows me a picture of a brown hair skater boy, "Like that but blonde of course and can I get a binder for my chest?" He pushes down on his chest a little bit as he looks at me.

"Yea, your like a A cup so all you need is a sports bra but we can still get you a breast binder and I think i have old clothes and stuff that you can wear if you want."  I say as I open the back door, leading into the kitchen where Tyler, Blake and everyone else stands.

Eric immediatly runs upstairs as everyone turns and looks at me. I try to follow Eric but someone grbas my tail yanking me back.

"OW!!" Me and Tyler yell in sync. We both look at Blake, me growling lowly. "What do you want y-"

A/N lol actually i didnt know what to put haha  

He cuts me off with a kiss, shoving his tongue into my mouth as I feel something sharp on my bottom lip. I fight the urge to kiss back but the lust filled kiss drags me in causing me to moan softly into his mouth.

I fel him smirk against my lips as he bites my lip tugging it before letting it go. My face now red with almost all embarrasment I look at his face, backing up in fear, my ears so flat against my head almost invisible as I see two sharp fangs hang out of his mouth.

"I-I w-wha" I manage to get out as I struggle to find my breath. I quickly look to Tyler in slight fear. He nods, reading my mind, I back out of the kitchen, turning to run up the stairs into Eric's room. 

He looks at me in confusion, getting off of his bean bag as I slide down the door, closing it as I finally catch my breath. 

"Blake is a vampire."

AW SNAP  AINT SEE THAT COMING! hah cody ya you did. NA SUN THIS IS GETTING SUPERNATURAL hahaha anyway that is Eric or erica as he was called on the side what do you think of blake?