Chapter 9 - Trust

Hey! since I have been writing chapters a lot lately today there will be two released chapters! hope you are enjoying the book so far. I also hope it is getting a bit more interesting as it definitely is getting more exciting for me to create. I also will give you two chapters since this one is short.

As I come back from the river I see Naomi looking at me but really concerned. I tilt my head and frown slightly confused then walks up to her. "Is it true.. You're with him?" I kinda still frown a bit confused she sighs in frustration and grabs my hand then takes me with her into a quiet spot. "Are you with Seth?!". "Seth?" I look at her more confused. "Yes Seth you know son of Erebus". As soon as she said that my heart sunk, she knew. I bet it was this morning all because I didn't wash off his scent. "Yes..". Naomi has a serious look. "Do you know how dangerous he is?!". I frown this time to defend Silver. "You don't know him! You always assume from reputation and lies and.. And from background!". "OH COME ON WHITE THIS IS SETH WE ARE TALKING ABOUT!". I stand my ground and say something that really shocked Naomi not thinking I would say. "HE WILL BE THE ONLY ONE I TRUST AND LOVE MORE THEN THIS WHOLE PACK!". My eyes start tearing up I then run off with my head down not looking. "WAIT!.. White.." she says softly realising she was a bit harsh but what I said also left her more confused so she ran after me.

"WHITE!" I hear the name but keeps going. "WATCHOUT!" I suddenly lift my head and I bump into a car in my wolf form. I look at the car as the humans stare and quickly grab their devices. I realised I ran so far onto a road I quickly head back into the forest and the only photo they got was my snow, white tail.

"Hey are you ok White?!" Naomi looks over at me as iI pant. "Yeah.. thanks for the warning.." I look at her and she knows I feel guilty of what I said but it was the truth. "Look i'm sorry I said that". "No.. you were right I shouldn't have said those things about Seth.. when I haven't really got to know him". We both smile at each other and hug. "But.. we can change that" Naomi says over my shoulder. "What do you mean.." I say as we stop hugging to look at each other. "Well I could meet him?". "You're joking right?" I say but she looks at me. "You are serious?!" I look at her shocked. "Well.. my mother.. She knows about the scent and I didn't pick up on it as i've never seen him.." I look at the ground spaced out. "Akela knows..?!". She nods. "My mother says you were meant to be with Hunter.." I suddenly pin my ears. "Now he gives me a bad vibe". A voice appears from nowhere "And so he should..".