Chapter 8 - Official

A few weeks later Silver and I always meet up. We were always excited to see each other getting to know one another with a deeper meaning but not just that. "Hey white", "Yeah"? I replied as I looked up at silver while sitting in his lap. He leans against the tree and says "I'm glad I met you" I smile and cuddle into his chest. "I feel the same way" I reply. This night felt special as the moon was the blue moon. It was midnight and the moon was a beautiful moon light blue as the full moon fills the sky. We look at one another in the eyes and I see his eyes shine a nice dark blue colour with stars.

Silver's POV

When I looked into Sonya's eyes they looked as beautiful as the blue moon. Ones you could get lost in like a mystical forest. I knew she's the one when I saw her just never admitted it till now. From the first howl to the first sight I knew. My father always said that mates make you weak but I feel more powerful around Sonya each following night. I was always proud and wanting to follow my father's footsteps to becoming the next Akuma pack leader but I don't want to see Sonya turn into something like me, something like I was. She's too beautiful to change and I wouldn't love her like I do now. If running away from my father's pack is the only option then that's what i'll do. Sometimes I don't know why I deserve a girl like Sonya.

Sonya's POV

As we look at each other our lips meet up again but this time hardly separating as we lay down together.

"Hu?.." I open my eyes suddenly as I see a shine of ray come through the white willow tree in the heart. "Silver!". I gently nudge him encouraging for him to wake up. "Wh..what's wrong.. White?" He stretches as he wakes up then realises the sun is up. "Oh no!" we both look at each other and give a quick kiss goodbye then we both head back to our packs.

I pant as I get back and see most of the pack still asleep and sighs quietly under my own breath. "Psst! Where you been?" Naomi looks at me from a distance as my head snaps around wondering whose voice it was. "Oh.. I just lost track of time when I went for a drink.." Naomi looks at me and stares then her face lights up and she gives me a wink as she says "Riiiggghhhtt, just saying if you wanted to hide your mate's scent you should wash after" she looks at me with a victory look as my face widens. I forgot to since I was so late coming back to the pack! I quickly rush off and Naomi giggles then Akela looks at Naomi. "Naomi what's going on?!" she sounds a bit worried. "Oh just.. Someone who forgot to wash a certain someone's scent". Akela looks right at Naomi very seriously and Naomi looks back seeing her face. "I'm telling the truth I swear even ask White". "Come with me". "But mother!" Naomi gets a little louder. "SHH you're not in trouble just follow".

Naomi's POV

Mother was acting quite strange as well as worried. I've never seen her like this. "What's wrong?". "Was that White carrying the scent?". Akela now looks like it's the end of the world. "Y.....eee...ssss" I say as I pull a weirded out face. "No.. this can't be! She was meant to be with a brave warrior not one from the other side!". "Other side?". I say unsure. "Oh wait you mean from the Akuma pack?". Akela paces back and forth. "Not just any wolf.. The son of Erebus himself, Seth". My eyes suddenly widen. "Do NOT say a word to anyone" Akela pleads to Naomi. "Sure.. I won't mother" I say with meaning as I knew this could ruin our reputation and packs will turn on us.

After the word with mum I keep on going on in my mind "Why him White.. Why". I can't get any silence from talking to myself I am going to ask White myself before mum gets to her first.