"Morning mother." I said sitting on the counter. She turned around and smiled while she put food on plates.

"Morning sweetie. I made breakfast." She said handing me a plate of food.

I shook my head. "Not hungry." I said swaying my feet off the kitchen counter. She gave me a worried look.

"Are you okay?" She asked me.

I nodded in reply. "Grand.." I lied straight through my teeth. She nodded her head probably not believing me.

"I've got to run to the store again soon.. would you like to come?" I shook my head.

"Not really in the mood." I replied. She raised an eyebrow and gave me a questioning look.

"What's up with you?" She said looking me straight in the eye.

"Nothing.. everything's fine." I lied once again.

"You sure?" She asked looking at me.

"Absolutely." I urged to fake a smile. She nodded and continued to eat her breakfast.

***

Days passed and it was eventually time to go back to school. I woke up on a rainy monday morning. I walked into my bathroom and looked into the mirror and sighed. I don't feel like going to school to face Derek. He hurt me.. I shook him off my mind and hopped into the shower. Once I finished my shower I brushed my teeth. I applied mascara, eyeliner, and lipgloss. I grabbed my hair dyer and dried my hair. Once I finished that I grabbed my straightener and straighted my hair. I succeded within 15 minutes with my hair. I walked into my closet and reached for my black leggings and my tribal sweater with pretty patterns on it. I put on my outfit and put on my socks. I picked up my uggs and put those on. I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs. I kissed my mom goodbye and with that I was out the door.

***

I arrived at school to see everyone looking at me and gossiping. I put my head down and walked to my locker. I put in my code and grabbed my textbooks to my next class. I closed my locker and turned to see Kasey at her locker. I debated on whether I should go over there and talk to her.. I took my chance. I walked over to Kasey and let out my breath. I tapped her shoulder and she turned around as her smile faded.

"What?" Her stern voice filled my ears. I was taken back. I frowned and looked down at my toes.

"Are you not my friend anymore?" I questioned looking back up. She sighed and looked at me.

"I never said that.." She said. I gave her a half smile.

"I'm sorry.." I said. She shook her head.

"Emily, you have nothing to apologize for. I should be the one apologizing. I shouldn't tell you who you should and shouldn't be with. I was a bitch last night and I'm sorry.." She spoke.

"But I should have listened to you.." I said truthfully.

"Look, for now on.. let's just try to stay out of each other's relationships.. deal?" She asked.

I nodded. "Deal." I said. She nodded.

"Good." She said.

"So, are we friends now?" I asked biting my lip.

"Of course." She smile pulling me into a hug which I embraced.

***

I walked into my class which Derek was in with me. Of course he has to sit right next to me.. I took my seat and waited paintently for the students to seatle down. I grabbed my phone and started to play flappy bird for the remainder of the time for the bell to ring. I started playing while my highscore is only at 4. I suck at this game and it irritates me. I heard someone laugh in front of me. I looked up to see the boy who crushed me last night..

"Four is all you got?" Derek said as he took his seat still laughing. I looked at him and scoffed. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Something wrong?" He questioned. I heard the bell ring while the teacher walked in. I put my phone away and turned my attention towards the teacher. I could feel Derek still staring at me and it creeps me out. The teacher began his lesson while I took notes. During this time we were given a worksheet to work on while the teacher sits at his desk. I'm already halfway through my worksheet until..

"Why are you so pissed?" Derek said poking me. I rolled my eyes and countined my work ignoring him. 5 minutes later he poked me again and i ignored him. He kept doing this the whole period. I was burning with anger.

"What do you want?" I screamed, whispered at him. He looked taken back for a second.

"I just want to know what the fuck your problem is." He said rasing his eyebrows.

"Why would you care?" I said annoyed still working on my work.

"Because.." He said.

"Just leave me alone." I said. He didn't bother me the whole period. The bell rang and I gathered my things. I handed my worksheet to the teacher and walked out the door. I heard Derek calling my name I chose to ignore it. I felt someone grab my wrist and turn me around.

"Emily.." He said biting his lip.

"What? What could you possibly want from me Derek?" I screamed at him not caring if anyone was staring at me.

"Don't do this.." He said scratching his neck while everyone was watching us.

"Do what? Scream at you? Just leave me the fuck alone." I was now burning with anger.

"Why the fuck would I do that?" He screamed at me.

"Because you said it yourself.. you wouldn't date me so I doubt you would want to fucking talk to me." I screamed with tears running down my face. Everyone was now officially watching us.

"Fuck Emily.." He ran his hands through his hair. He looked at everyone staring at us. "Can you guys fuck off? There's nothing to fucking see here!" He screamed at everyone while everyone took off running. I began to walk away while he grabbed my wrist again.

"Let go of me!" I scream at him.

"You want to know the real fucking reason why I said that?" He screamed at me. I looked at him raising my eyebrows.

"The real reason?" I questioned.

"Emily, I'm fucking into you but I just.. have this background that I don't think any girl can handle. I said what I said because I was to keep you away from danger. I just want you to know.. you make me insane. I just can't get you out of my fucking mind. No matter how hard I try. Fuck, you make me crazy." He said running his hand through his hair again. I looked at him speechless with tears in my eyes.

"I--" I was cut off by him pushing me against the lockers kissing me. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck with my fingers in his hair. I depened the kiss while he put each of his arms on either side on me. I broke the kiss and looked at him while he looked at me and bit his lip.

"I'll do anything to keep you safe." He said touching my cheek. I looked into his eyes and bit my lip.

"I'm insane for you too Derek." I said putting my forehead on his, smiling. He smiled back putting a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Good girl falling for bad boy, eh?" He smirked while I rolled my eyes laughing.

A/N: Hey guys! I know, I haven't been posting god, I'm so sorry. I've been busy with school work. I'm now on spring break so I have a week off.. maybe you'll get more chapters? c; I was listening to 'Kiss Me' by Ed Sheeran while writting this. Brought tears to me eyes. I see that you guys have been commenting and the comments meant so much to me that you guys wouldn't understand. Thank you so much for reading, voting, & eveything. I love you guys!