fifteen

I tried rolling over a little only for something to pull in my arm. My eyes jerked open to feel the sting of me pulling it. I looked down at my right arm to see a IV needle sticking in it. I then found myself looking around the room I was in. I was in a hospital. The room was very plain with only one chair in the far corner. A small table with a vase of pink, yellow, and purple flowers sat. I pushed up a little on my arms to sit up more straight. My body was feeling extra weak but I still manage to sit up. I fixed the pillow behind my neck only to hear a faint voice behind the hospital bedroom door.

"She's in a mental stage that I don't know if she needs visitors sir. Maybe you should-" The door slung open to reveal the last person I thought I would see.

"How are you doing Jiwoo?" It was Jimin. He still wasn't looking good, but still manage to give me a small weak smile. His beard was appearing more and more, and the bags around his eyes were getting even more darker the once Jimin I knew is now sullen. My heart was breaking just looking at him. Even his cheeks look sunk in. He looks like he's lost weight.

"You? I should be asking that to you." I bawled looking up at him. He headed towards my bed reaching out to grab my hand. His touch was so warm compared to my cold hands. I felt like holding his hands to my cheeks but thought it might be a little uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry." Jimin quavered looking down.

"Jimin. I understand that she isn't here with us anymore. But do you really think she would love you being like this. Jimin, you look skinner then me." I spoke softly.

"Excuse me." A female nurse walked through the door looking down at us. "I just wanted to tell you that your other friends are here Jiwoo." The nurse spoke opening the door wider. My eyes traveled to where Pinky, Yoongi, and even Hoseok walked through. In Yoongi's hand was a small yellow bag.

"My little sister picked out some snacks if you are hungry." Yoongi mumbled handing me the bag.

"Thank you." I replied sitting the bag on the nearby table.

"How do you feel?" Pinky asked walking to the other side of the bed.

"I feel like shit. What really happen? I remember going to school, and walking down the hallways. But after that nothing. I can't remember a thing." I asked looking up at everyone. They all seemed uncomfortable with my question which was just making things more questionable.

"The doctor said to not speak about anything yet. Your mental stage can't handle it yet. She said to wait a few more days." Hoseok replied.

"Wait no! I want to know now! Tell me why I'm in the hospital." I shouted sitting up more.

"I know it's driving you insane Jiwoo, but what they are saying is the truth. I think you need to rest." Jimin said squeezing my hand. I felt a tear roll down my face. Why are they acting like this? What happen that my mental stage can't handle it? I don't like being left in the dark.

"I called your sister and told her about you staying in the hospital. She said when she gets a chance she'll come down and stay for a few nights." Jimin went on. I was about to ask another question when another nurse walked through the door.

"The doctor said visiting time is over for the day. You can come back first thing in the morning when everything opens back up." The nurse said smiling friendly.

"No. Please don't leave." I said squeezing Jimin's hand tighter. I looked up at them all feeling myself crying even more. For some reason I don't want to be alone. Please no one leave me alone!

"We have to Jiwoo. It's the doctor's orders-" I cut Yoongi off by screaming.

"SCREW THE DOCTOR! I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE!" I shouted pouring tears.

"Are you sure I can't stay just for tonight?" Jimin asked the nurse.

"I'm sorry. The doctor just said for her to get her rest today, that tomorrow you can stay over if you please." The nurse replied in a soft tone. My heart was pounding.

"I'm sorry Jiwoo. I promise I'll be back bright and early tomorrow. Okay." Jimin let go of my hand and right then I felt nothing but cold running down my body.

"We'll all be back in the morning. Okay Jiwoo." Pinky said reaching down to give me a hug. I started breathing heavy as I watched them all leave. The only thing left was the yellow bag.

Please. Please come back.

Two hours later and I was being checked on by another nurse. She has to take all my vitals and heart rate every two hours. Once she was gone I decided to open the yellow bag open. I found myself smiling a little.

In the bag was a small box of cookies, one banana muffin and a little carton of banana milk. I felt a tear roll down my face as I pulled out the milk and cookies first. I told myself I would try and save the muffin for later on. As I drank the milk I felt tears roll down my face. And I couldn't understand why. Why do I feel like someone is missing? It feels like my heart is breaking into.