19# Edward's point of you

Start from the beginning

"Because I am stupid. She's my everything and I can't live without her, but I am doing nothing, but ruining her life. Fucking pathic" He put his head in his hands taking deep breaths.

"What's your problem? What is making you always angry? Why are you like this, now?!!" I asked rubbing his back.

"I don't know, but the past days, she has been very fucking emotional, and I don't know the reason. I tried to ask her, but she started blaming me by telling me that I am always mad and that I am not understanding her!!"

"Maybe she is right. If you have a problem, you should discuss it with her not go around fighting with her! This weekend, you should take her to some place to relax, and leave Alaska here with me. She already loves Daniel, so there will be no problem. You have to make it up for Sarah not just for the sake of both of you, but for the sake of Alaska as well."

"I know, and I'll do my best" He smiled then there was knock on the door.

"Come in" I yelled and it clicked open revealing mum.

"C'mon. Dinner is ready. Amber, you left Daniel alone and that's rude. Come and join him"

"Okay mum. We were just talking" I jumped off the bed walking after her downstairs with Ed trailing behind.

We took our seats, and I was seated between Daniel and dad.

"Sorry, I took long" I apologized.

"No problem." He smiled.

"Anyone want a drink?" Dad asked opening a bottle of french red wine.

"I think all the kiddos will drink" mum told him.

"N-no I don't want.." Sarah said hesitantly.

"You love that wine?" Ed asked her

"I am not feeling so good today." She lied taking a sip of water.

"And I don't drink.." Daniel said slowly.

"Even wine?" Dad asked.

"Not any alchoholic drinks" He nodded.

"I think it's just you and mum actually" I spoke up and dad nodded pouring wine in two glasses.

"The food is mouth-watering. Thank you" Daniel complimented wiping his mouth with the napkin.

"Yeah sarah is the best cook. Thanks babe" Ed gave her a side hug, and she smiled faintly.

"You're welcome. Mum helped me" she looked over at mum flashing her a smile.

"Daddy, I finished. Can I go watch the television?" Alaska asked.

"Let's wash our hands first then we can watch TV" He said getting up.

"I will take her. I finished anyway" Daniel quickly got up taking Alaska.

"He's a good guy. I liked him." Dad smiled once Daniel was out of sight.

"Thank you. Daniel is a great guy. You'll love him if you just knew him better, mum" I turned to look at mum.

"I never said that I didn't like him. I was just taken of guard when I knew that he is a boxer"

"He's a boxer?" Ed asked me.

"He plays boxing, but he's ver gentle." I said quickly.

"That's good" Ed nodded.

"Thank you girls" Dad smiled getting up long with mum. I started clearing the table, and Sarah got up to join me.

"Sarah, sit down. I'll do them. You made lots of effort today and that's no good for you!! Go sit with your husband" I winked taking the dishes from her and walking towards the kitchen.