[[31]]

Sry for not updating:(

And omg u guys r awesome istg

!!!!
This chapter contains self-harming, please skip if you dont dont feel comfortable
!!!!

ps sry if there are spelling or grammar mistakes, i'll fix and edit later:)^^<33

Jimins pov 

When me and Yoongi came out of the room, we were teased all the time. But everyone was realy supportive, and i cant be more happier. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Something i didnt feel for quite long time. Right now we were all sitting around kitchen table, just rambling about random things that came to our mind.

I was hugging Yoongis arm because i just never wanted to let go of him.

"You finaly decided to man up and confess, Turtle,"Hoseok was teasing Yoongi , which made me giggle.

 "Shut up, you realy have to ruin the moment," i snuggled closer to him and smiled. Taehyung was literaly fangirling with Jungkook.

"Yoongi can we go for a walk outside?", i asked looking up at him. He just smiled and nodded.

"Of course, go and get ready," i quickly jumped off the chair and ran to the bedroom. I pulled light blue skinny jeans and gray shirt out of the closet and put it on. I already done my morning routine.

"Yoongi hyung! Im ready to go!" i said with a little smile on my face.

"OKay, lets go then, bye guys!", he grabbed my hand quickly and pulled me to his side. I wrapped my hands around him and smiled.  

He suddenly stopped and faced me.

"H-hyung? Whats w-wrong?", i asked concerned.

He suddenly leaned in and kissed me. I quickly kissed back with smile on my face as i wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him closer.

We were just outside the building, not caring if anyone saw us. 

We the pulled away to catch some air and looked in each others eyes. My face was flushed red, and im pretty sure Yoongi saw it too.

"You're beautiful Minnie, i hope you know that," he then gave me another quick peck on the lips and we started walking to the park.

~

After some time walking around the park, we sat down on the bench.

"Minnie, you want ice-cream?", my eyes lit up at the sound of ice-cream. I quickly nodded my head. He chuckled and ruffled my hair. We then started walking to the ice-cream shop.

"What flavour do you want?", he asked me as we reached the ice-cream shop.

"Strawberry," i said quietly, just for Yoongi to hear. I still hated going outside and interacting with other people.

 ~

When we finnished our ice-creams we headed back to the building. Right now it was around 5PM in the evening and Taekook and Namjin couple had a double date and went out, leaving me and Jimin alone.

"Minnie, im going to use Jins bathroom and take a shower, ours doesent work...sooo..yea, I'll be right back," he gave me a peck on the lips and headed to Jins room to take a shower.

I went to our room when suddenly my phone buzzed. I sat down on my bed and opened to check who messeged me.

I looked at a message with a frown on my face.