{{17}}

Sry if there are some spelling mistakes, im gonna edit later! Thank you for reading♡

Jimins pov

I woke up today realy early. It was 5:37AM. I have no idea why did i woke up this early. Right now i was drinking coffee on balcony and looking at the sun rising slowly.

It was realy beautiful view. Also realy calming. Im thinking about texting Yoongi but he is asleep. Im gonna text him anyway. I also had few missed calls from Tae and Kookie.

They are probably worried sick about me. I finnished drinking m coffee and put the cup in the sink. I also have to water my plants, but im gonna do that later. I sat down on the couch and turned the tv on.

I then grabbed my phone so i can text Yoongi and Taehyung. Im realy excited but also realy nervous about meeting Yoongi. I dont know if my anxiety will take over me. He will probably think im weird or something. I just hope everything goes well.

My body still hurt and i was limping. But i was getting better. I just hope i will get better so Yoongi doesent have to see me weak. But he probably already sees me as a weak person. Oh well.

You: morning hyung!:) cant wait to see you and hear your voice, and i realy want to touch your hair when we meet. It looks so fluffy. I realy cant wait:) and i realy hope u wont find me too weird or too quiet. I didnt talk to many people through my life so i dont know how to interact and stuff... Text me when you wake up

I sent Yoongi the message and sighed. I then texted Tae so he can know im alright.

You: hey Tae. Im sorry i didnt respond earlier something came up and i couldnt text you or make a call, but dw everythings okay:)

I realy, REALY want to meet Yoongi. Maybe i didnt sleep because i am nervous about meeting Yoongi. To be honest i realy want to know how his hug feels like. I want to know what kind of person he realy is. I want to know everything about him.

I want to hear his laugh. I want to know and see al his flaws. I want to know his fears. I know it sounds cheesy but its true. I care so much about him.

He looks so beautiful in my eyes. Just everything about him is beautiful. I then did my morning routine and pulled out ripped skinny jeans and red shirt out and put them on. I put a snapback on and put my shoes on. I grabbed my wallet, phone and headphones and headed out. I quickly locked my apartment.

Some of my flowers died, but who can blame them, they were alive for 4 years. I decided to go and try to find same flowers. I headed to Jins flower shop once again.

As i opened the door, little bell ringed and i walked in. I dont know why but smile didnt left my face. I was thinking about Yoongi all the time.

"Hello! And welcome!", Jin smiled at me and for the first time in my life i smiled back at stranger. Im pretty sure Jin found that strange as much as i did. "H-hi!", i said back, a little louder than usualy.

I went around the shop looking for the flowers i realy wanted. I then spotted some cactuses with pink flowers. They realy got my attention. I realy dont know why but i fell in love with them. They look so beautiful, with those pink flowers on them, but when you touch them, you can get hurt.

I just find them so interesting. So instead of the flowers i realy came for, i started looking for more cactuses. Jin then suddenly walked beside me to put some flowers on the shelf.

"You seem to be in a good mood today, sir!", he told me with a warm smile. I shyly looked at him and smiled a little.

"Y-yeah, i a-am", i told him, still smiling.