{{11}}

This one contains Taekook:)♡ sry if there are some spelling mistakes, i'll edit later:)

Jungkooks pov

I slowly opened my eyes and yawned. I spent the night at Taehyungs, we watched some movies and played some games. Yesterday with Jimin was also fun. Im so happy that they started hanging out again.

Since Tae still didnt woke up, i decided to snuggle up to his chest. I wrapped my arms around his torso and cuddled him. He smelled so nice. He smelled like roses and cherry. I softly smiled at myself. His soft snores were the most adorable thing. I touched the tip of his nose and then kissed it.

He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me and smiled. "Morning Tae", i smiled as i pressed my forehead against his. "Morning Kookie, did you sleep well?". I gave him a soft peck on his lips and nodded my head. "Thats great", he smiled and hugged me even closer to him.

He was so warm, i could stay like this all day. I put my head at the crook of his neck and kissed it. He giggled at that. He kissed my head and muttered silent 'I love you' which i gladly returned. We stayed like this for 20 more minutes till i spoke up.

"Tae, new game came out this month so im going to buy it, do you want to come with me?", i looked up at him ans kissed his jaw.

"When are you going?"

"For about 20 minutes", i answered. My hands tangled in his hair.

"Ughhh too early... Why dont you go and buy the game quickly while i make some breakfast?"

"Okay Tae, what are we having for breakfast Tae?". I smiled up at him.

"What do you want Kookie?"

"Hmmmm.... Waffles and strawberrys!". He giggled at that.

"Okay Kookie, why dont you go and get ready now? Im going to make breakfast before you leave, 'kay?"

"Okay TaeTae", i hugged him with all my strenght and kissed him on his beautiful lips. He hugged me back. I then broke the hug and went to get ready while Tae went to make some breakfast. I borrowed Taes shirt, because i spilled juice over mine yesterday. When i finnished i headed to the kitchen and smell of waffles hit my nostrils. I got all hyped up.

Tae then served waffles and we began to eat. I then finnished eating and kissed Tae before heading out of his apartment. I quickly rushed to the shop. When i entered the game shop i went to see if the game isnt sold out.

"Hello can I help you sir?", i turned around and saw a guy, his tag said 'Youngjae'.

"A-ahh no thank you!", i smiled at him and he walked away. I then saw the new game i was looking for and quickly grabbed it. It was the only one left. I smiled at the victory.

I payed for the game and headed back to Tae's apartment. I then saw Jin outside his shop so I went to him to say hi. "Hey Jin hyung!", i waved at him. "Jungkookie! Oh my god i didnt see you for so long!", he pulled me into a hug which I gladly returned.

"Please lets talk for a little, i didnt hear from you for ages!". We then entered his flower shop.

"So tell me Kookie, did you maybe met someone?", he looked at me and i smiled with a little blush on my cheeks.

"Y-yes hyung actualy, i did! I stayed at his place last night!", i said with a big grin on my face. He then gasped and put his hand on his mouth. I then realised why.

"H-hyung nothing happened we just slept in the same bed! Oh my god", i then hid my blushed face in my hands, embarrased.

"Ohh okay then", i could hear him sighing out of relief. "Whats his name?", he changed the subject quickly.

"Kim Taehyung", i smiled at his name. I already miss him, even tho i saw him 15 minutes ago.

"Ahhhh Kookie im so happy for you!" he hugged me again and i giggled.

"What about you hyung? Did you met someone?"

"Yes i did! His name is Kim Namjoon, he workes at the coffee shop down the street. He is so sweet and nice to meeee ahhhh", im realy happy Jin found someone.

"Hyung thats awesome!", i smiled at him showing my bunny teeth. "Hey hyun-" i was cutted of by someone elses voice.

"Jin i placed the flowers in the room", when i looked at the guy he seemed familiar. Then it hit me, it was the guy Jimin showed us yesterday. Min Yoongi.

"Hey Yoongi, meet Jungkook, Junkook this is Yoongi", Jin inerduced us and we shaked hands and smiled at each other.

"Nice to meet you", he said and smiled showing his gummy smile.

"Nice to meet you too! H-hey excuse me for asking but are you the guy Jimin talks to?, i smiled at him, not trying to sound rude.

"O-ohh yea i am! Wait. Are you the guy that yesterday started yelling my name with some other guy while i was talking to Jimin?", i kinda blushed at that.

"Eheh, y-yeaa...", it was embarrasing.

"Hehe dont need to be nervous Kook, you look like fun guy!", he put his hand on my shoulder, and i sighed in relief.

"Thank you, i-i have to go now, Tae is waiting for me, i will come by later! Nice meeting you Yoongi hyung, bye!!", i then ran back to Taes apartment.

When i entered i kicked my shoes off. I saw him sitting on the couch and watching some tv show. "Hey Tae!", i quickly ran to him and hugged him. "Hey baby", he pulled me on top of him and hugged me even tighter. I burried my face in his neck and kissed it once again.

"Guess what Tae? I met that Yoongi guy few minutes ago when i was at Jins shop! He seems realy cool!", i smiled hugging Tae even closer.

He stroked my hair softly and kisses the top of my head. I was way more than happy to have Tae in my life. Its like he filled up the empty space in my heart. I then reached for the blanket that was beside me and pulled it over me and Tae.

He giggled and kissed my lips. I kissed back and tangled my fingers in his hair and played with it. He then pulled away from kiss to catch some air. He looked at me, i was blushing mess. I quickly hid my face in the crook of his neck and rested it there.

"What? Realy? Hey why dont we take a nap Kookie? When we wake up we can order for lunch and you can tell me about what happened, okay?", i just hummed in response and snuggled closer to Tae searching for warmth. He kissed my head again and put his hands around me making me feel safe. I then fell asleep safely in his warm embrace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Was that good? Lolol im sry if it was kind of boring eheh, and thank you guys for reading this story! It makes me so happy:)

Pls vote and comment💕💕 ly guys