{{3}}

Later that day, when Jimin came home he went to his room to change in something more comfortable. He pulled black shorts and red shirt out of the closet.

 After he changed he walked to his small kitchen and decided to make something to eat. Realising that his fridge is empty, he groaned loudly. 

" I should realy go grocery shopping". He groaned and went to change his clothes again. He took his phone, earphones and his wallet and headed out before locking the door behind him.

While walking down the street, Jimin was humming and rocking his head back and forth as the song played. He finaly made it to the grocery store.

 He grabbed some ramen because he didnt know how to cook well. As he was walking through the store to get some snacks he saw Jungkook and Taehyung grabbing some snacks.

 Jungkook was clinging onto Taehyungs arm, they were both smiling. "Should I go and say hi?.... Does Tae hate me?...".

He was fighting with his thoughts as he took deep breath and slowly approached Taehyung. He slowly tapped Taehyungs shoulder and Taehyung turned to face him. Taehyungs smile fading as he saw Jimin. 

" Hey Tae". Jimin smiled a little. Taehyung just waved his hand to Jimin and walked away. Jungkook turned his head a little and glared at the boy.

"Did i do something wrong?". His anxiety was getting to him as he realised he was tearing up a little.

He quickly wiped his tears away. He paid for food he bought and walked out, not bothering to put his earphones in.

 As he was walking he saw some flower shop with realy beautiful flowers. "My apartment will look better with some flowers".

He smiled to himself as he entered. His eyes widened as he saw that the shop was all in pink. A guy with blond hair approached him with smile and greeted, it said Jin on his shirt.. "Welcome to my flower shop, do you need any help?".

 Jimin just shook his head as no as he looked down to his shoes. "Okay then, call me if you need something". He smiled warmly and walked away. Jimin lets go of the breath he didnt even realise he was holding

. He bought a lots of flowers and one cactus. He said a silent "Thank you" and walked out. He finaly got home and went to make some ramen.

 He placed flowers on the table by the kitchen. He reached for his phone to check if Yoongi texted him with smile on his face. His smile turned to a frown realising that there were no messages from Yoongi.

He took his ramen and sat on his couch in the living room.

 He opened Netflix and started watching his favourite show, American Horror Story. When he finnished ramen, he put it on the table and layed down. "I could take a little nap". He thought. He fell asleep. He opened his eyes as he heared his phone ringed.

It was a message from Yoongi. He also realised that is pretty late and that show ended. He shut tv off and reached for his phone. Jimin grinned as he quickly opened a message.

Suga_swag: Hey jiminie

You: Hey hyung

Suga_swag: how are you feeling jiminie??

You: whats with the sudden question?

Suga_swag: what? I cant know how is my Jiminie feeling?;)

You: im little frustrated but okay, i guess

Suga_swag: what happened jiminie?