[[29]]

Sorry for not updating, i had shit ton of tests and couldnt find time, anyways i will fix and edit mistakes later:)

Hope you enjoy:)^^

And also there's a suprise:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Yoongis pov  

I woke up with pain in my back. I realised I was laying down on a couch, and with sleepy Jimin on top of me. He looked so peaceful. I smiled at myself because of Jimins cuteness.

I also saw Jungkook and Taehyung hugging each other and sleeping on the other couch with blanket over them. They were both drooling. Ew.

Jin and Namjoon were on the floor with blankets and lots of pillows. I felt Jimin shifting around trying to find comfortable position. 

So cute.

I pulled him closer to me and moved away the hair that was covering his beautiful face.

His eyes slowly opened and rubbed them with his small hands.

"Yoongi?", he asked, i smiled at him and kissed his forhead.

"Morning sunshine,", he smiled and wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Morning...Yoongi, i'm cold,", i then grabbed one blanket from Namjin couple and pulled it over Jimin. He smiled and cuddled closer to me.

"Thank you," he whispered. I said a quiet 'you're welcome'.

After some time, everyone was awake and we were all sitting at kitchen table.

Jin, Namjoon, Hoseok and me were drinking coffee while others were drinking hot coco. I was sitting beside Jiminie.

"Okay, this sleepover wasnt planned, and now i have to make more food for breakfast... So kids, afer you finnish drinking your coco, go play or something,", Jin said and we all nodded.

I couldnt stop looking at Jimin. His face was so puffy in the morning, i cant handle all the cuteness. He sipped his coco and there was little coco on his upper lip.

"Jimin you have something here," i said pointing with my finger. He missed it and i whiped it with my thumb and then licked it off. Jimin was blushing like crazy. 

Later, Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung went to play video games in Jins room. Jin and Namjoon were making breakfast while i was talking to Hoseok.

"You didnt tell me you had a boyfriend,", Hoseok said. My eyes widened a bit.

"Wh-whaaat? He's not my boyfriend, a-and we're not dating.. What makes you think that?", he just facepalmed, his expression was literaly saying 'are you fucking kidding me'.

"You are realy joking right? Please tell me you're joking..", i shaked my head as a 'no'.

"I'm not joking...jesu christ...", i said while sipping my coffee.

"But howw? You guys are so touchy with each other, you sleep in the same bed, you kissed his forhead in the morning,-" i quickly interupted him.

"W-What? Y-You saw?",

"Of course i did! And you guys are literaly acting like a couple, you whiped off the coco from Jimins lips and licked it off, and you arent dating? Those are all things that couples do..... Just saying..", i was looking at him with my mouth in 'o' shape.