[[39]]

okaY I WANT TO APOLOGISE FOR NOT UPDATINGG:((

BUT I HOPE U ENJOY THIS CHAPTER

THIS IS JUST A FILLER CHAPTER BTW SO YE<33

ENNJOY!!

Jimins pov

  That day, after the beach we all went home, Jungkook, Taehyung and Hoseok asked if they can take Holly with them, but i refused because Holly is my child and i love her a lot.

 Yoongi took a quick shower and exited the bathroom with only boxers and a shirt, his hair still wet from the shower. It was a cute sight to see. 

 "Yoongi im going to take a shower now!", Yoongi just nodded with a smile and laid down on a bed with Holly on top of him.

 I entered the bathroom and started stripping myself off of clothes. After that i just stood there in front of the mirror, looking at my reflection.

 I got fat, and ugly.I know Yoongi wouldnt want me like that. He'll probably be disgusted with me if i get fat. 

I should stop eating that much.Oh well, i stepped in the tub which was filled with hot water. I washed my body and hair with a coconut soap. Stepping out of the bath, i almost tripped because the floor was wet.

 I dried myself with a soft cloth and put on a baby blue colored shirt and my SpongeBob boxers.Yoongi bought them for me few weeks ago.

 I stepped out of the bathroom, no longer wanting to look at my ugly reflection. I dont know what Yoongi sees in me.

 Im fat.

 Im ugly. 

 My skin is ruined.

 And its just making me wonder why did he stay with me. 

 "Hey Minnie come look at this! I learned Holly a trick while you were in the shower!" He patted a spot beside him and i sat beside him.

 Yoongi throw dog snack in the air, hoping that Holly would catch it, but.... Holly didnt catch it. He just stared at Yoongi with confused look. Yoongi groaned and pouted.

 "Ahhh, dammit Holly! I swear to god he catched it while you were in the shower," i smiled lightly. 

I think Yoongi noticed that i was unhappy about something so he wrapped his arms around me.

 "Whats wrong? Why are you sad all of a sudden? You dont like it here? If you dont like it i can buy tickets fo-." i interupted him.

 "N-No Yoongi, i-its nothing like that, i realy enjoy it here, its just some other stuff.." i said, looking down in my lap, my hands playing with the edges of my shirt, tugging them lower on my thighs so i can hide the scars.

 "Minnie tell me whats wrong,"  i shook my head as a no and Yoongi sighed at that and pressed my body closer to him.

"Jimin, tell me whats wrong," i knew he was serious because he called me by my full name.

"I-Its just... I dont understand..." he looked at me confused.

"What do you not understand Minnie?" he aksed as his hand started stroking my hair lightly.

"W-well first, i-im sad a-and i dont know, offended? I guess, because of the stares i got from people at the beach... A-and i just dont understand you..." his fingers lifted my chin up as he faced me.

"What do you mean Baby?", he was worried.

"Im always thinking why do you care so much about me? Is it something that i did that i became that special to you? I-i dont know its just, no one ever treated me like you are right now, everyone was always disgusted by me and my appearance. Everyone treated me like a garbage and then one day you just came in my life, just like that. And i realy dont know what do you see in me Yoongi hyung. How are you not disgusted with me and my fat and damaged body, with how i look... I dont even know how are you not disgusted by me especialy when we... you know... had sex. Im just confused.." i said as i broke down in sobs, which made Yoongi tighten his grip around me.

"Jimin... shhh, calm down, okay? Let me tell you something, you are the most precious thing i have in my life. You are my world, my everything. I love every part of you, i aprecciate every part of you and cherrish it. I dont fucking care if you get chubby, you'd still look cute and beautiful to me. Dont starve yourself Jimin, i know you went through a lot in your life, i know you had realy shitty life. But i want to make this world a better place just for you. And you know there will always be some people who will judge, who will give you looks of disgust, but dont be affected by it, show them that you are strong. Because you are Jimin, i love you, i love you so much. And i only had sex with you because i wanted to show you that i love you, that im not disgusted by you. I wanted to show you that you are beautiful. I love every part of you and i wouldnt change anything on you. So dont put yourself down like that, because i couldnt forgive myself if you started hurting yourself once again..." 

I wrapped my hands around his neck and cried into his shoulder. He put his right hand inside my shirt and started rubbing my back.

"Its okay Minnie, i know its hard..." he kissed my head and lifted my face, kissing my tears away.

"I love you," i quietly said. We then shared a warm kiss. My breathing started going back to normal.

Yoongi laid down on a bed, pulling me on his chest. He pulled the covers over both of us.

I was laying on him with my head in the crook of his neck, breathing in his scent and slowly kissing underneath his jaw.

"Yoongi?", i asked him quietly, almost whispering.

"Hmm?" he hummed as an answer, his hand still inside my shirt rubbing my skin.

"I-I.. Uhh, actualy nevermind....", i pressed myself closer to him.

"Nooo tell me now Jimin, now im curious!" he giggled. Its like listening to an angel laugh.

"I-i was just wondering.... could we.. do it aga-again?" i asked shyly. He was little suprised.

"Y-you mean... sex?", i nodded lightly, too embarrassed to look up at him. I heard him chuckle as he kisses my cheek.

"Of course Baby, but not now, you need to take a rest," i nodded once again, pressing our chests closer.

"Night Yoongi hyung," tears dried on my cheeks as i slowly fall alseep on top of Yoongi, with his hands wrapped around my body.

"Night baby," was the last thing i heard before i drifted off to peaceful sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oKAYyyYY SOO FIRST I WANT TO APOLOGISE FOR NOT UPDATING, I WAS BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND STUFF:))

BUT LETS GET TO IMPORTANT PART

DO U GUYS WANT ANOTHER SMUT IN THE NETX CHAPTERR??;)))

IM WILLING TO DO IT, ONLY IF U WANT OFC

AND ALSO TY ALL TO YOU WHO READS MY STORY AND VOTES AND COMMENTS, IM LITERALY DYING OF HAPPINES<333

I LOVE YOU ALL<33 LIKE RLY

vOTE/COMMENT<33^^