Avengers meet the seven

Start from the beginning

"They're coming onto infra-red," Jarvis says.

"Show me." Infra-red switches on and I see a group of teenager's across the park, coming out of some trees. I switch off infra-red and alert the group.

"There in our sight," Cap tells us. A second later I see them as well.

"Going in," Natasha says and starts to walk over to them.

-Change in POV-

Annabeth's POV

The seven and I were having a great day, in New York. Altogether, catching up, when the so called Avengers decided to but in...

"Enjoying the weather?" Someone asks. A women with short orange-red hair in tight leather asks. A guy in American colours is behind her. Well he takes country pride to next level. Thinking fast, I reply with, "Yes it is nice day for a stroll."

"Well hate to burst your bubble you're coming with us," she commands. Well dam,

"Nope," Percy replies quickly. I mentally face palm.

"Whose is asking?" I question. They both raise their eyebrows.

"Never watch the news kids," American man asks.

"Tend to stay away tech stuff," I shrug.

"We are the avengers," suddenly a red and yellow metal man booms.

"Yeah and I am aqua man," Percy replies sarcastically. Leather women shoots a glare at Metal man and he sends a charming smile back at her. She physically face palms.

"You are under arrest, so please surrender," he yells. We look at each other, the answer in everyone's eyes, and no. apart from Leo he is practically drooling over that suit.

"No," Jason steps forward.

We all take a step up to behind him, making our point clear.

"Fine," Metal man shrugs, "With force than."

They advance on us a bow and arrow guy as well as this other girl who looks only slightly older than us.

-Change of POV-

Hawkeye's POV

The kids stand in a fighting position, while we surround them. Totally got them. Unbelievably fast they split up and Annabeth Chase going for Natasha, a Jason Grace going for Tony, don't know how he will get up to Tony's height, a Percy Jackson runs at Cap, Hazel Levesque goes for Scarlett and that leaves the Piper Mclean and Frank Zhang for me. Le Valdez just seems to running around, not doing a lot. Natasha takes a swipe at Annabeth but she side steps, than trips Natasha over with a swipe of a leg. Natasha grabs her leg and pulls her down. Annabeth jumps up quickly and using one hand delivers a non-killing blow to Natasha's temple, knocking her out. Jason thrust a hand at tony and he drops from the sky. What how did he do that?

"What's going on Stark? We lost Natasha," I speak quickly through my earpiece.

"I don't know kids, I think got powers," he replies. Cap Percy are locked in an intense battle, and I see Percy reach his hand out as well, as the fizzy brown haired does. Choppy browned hair shouts, "Σταματήστε, δεν εξουσιών πάρα πολλά θνητοί" (Stop no powers, too many mortals) I have no idea what she just said. Whatever they were going to do, they don't but continue on giving a good fight. Frank Zhang runs at me and I shoot a Taser arrow straight at his chest, but amazingly he swipes it out of the air. He grabbed an arrow out of the air. Holding it for a second he throughs it away. I nock two more and shoot fast he grabs the first, and chucks it back at me, I dodge, but Frank isn't expecting the second one and it connects with his arm, the electric fizzes and he drops to the ground.

"Frank," Hazel yells. She lifts her hand.

"No Hazel," Piper tells her with force. Hazel freezes in place. Scarlett runs at her but Piper yells, "EVERYONE FREEZE." I stop, my bones freeze, no matter what I try I can't move.

"Piper," someone complains.

"Jason, shut up," Piper snaps. Then to the group she says,

"Πρέπει να παραδοθούν ή να κινδυνεύουν να αποκαλυφθεί," she shouts. (We must surrender or risk being revealed.) "Okay," all the others reply, stepping back from the fight hands raised in surrender. Suddenly I can move again and grab one of their arms and lock it in handcuffs. The others handcuff each of the teenagers, though they were being very willing. The plane lands and we shuffle them into the seats, and strap them in. I pull the plane up and the one of the guys Leo Valdez talks up,"So what the calibration force for your suit?" he asks Tony. "Leo," Piper warns, "Shut up." This stops him. He glares at the girl, I wonder if they are dating. Natasha wakes up, and stands quickly, she glances round the cabin before sitting down aware of where she is. "Anyone have an Ibuprofen?" she groggily asks."Compartment behind you," Tony tells her from up front. She takes one then turns her attention on the teenagers."Where did you learn to fight?" she questions. Annabeth pounces immediately on the question before anyone can answer, "You know we all naturals and our family taught us." She is not lying I can tell but it doesn't seem completely true. They go silence but I see them staring at each other, as if they are having convocation with their eyes. We land at the stark tower and fury is there with a bunch of agents."We will take them from here," Fury says. "All good, we got it," I casually say."We will take it from here," he commands. I step back. Piper calls to the group,"Παίξτε μαζί." Again with the different language. "Gag them," Fury orders. Before he can do it to Percy, he looks Fury in the eyes and says,"If you hurt them, I will kill you." They gag him and drag him off, as do the others. "Thank you, I need a mission report," Fury asks and walks off. Okay then. ---Time skip--- I stand in the viewing room watching Fury try to interview Percy Jackson. I listen in,"Where were you last summer?" Fury questions."On holiday," he answers."In Greece.""Well I was in Rome than I went to Greece." "Did you have anything to do with the strange sightings?""No." this goes on for a bit Fury not getting any valuable information from any of them. I can tell he is getting pissed. We gather round a table to discuss what has occurred. Fury slams a hand down on the table, we need information."Put them together," I suggest, "See how they act." Everyone turns to me, and nod their heads in understanding. "Good idea, Clint," Fury praises, "Make arrangement Stark." -Time Skip- They aren't doing anything so far, just eating, talking about stuff they want to do, collage, and stuff like that. We serve them lunch and they eat. Thor suddenly walks through the door of the viewing room, and glances at the group. "You captured them," he states."Yes, they came willingly," I inform him. "I understand," he says. He enters the room with all the teenagers. Annabeth stands and looks at Thor. "Thor," she nods. "Annabeth Chase," he says. How does he know her name he didn't read the files. "How is my Magnus?" She asks."Still dead," he humorously relies. She laughs. The others are watching on silently. The next words make us stand immediately. "You have to go," Thor says. They nod at each other, and stand up suddenly. Percy waves a hand a water rises from a nearby cup creating a mist which creates a rainbow. Annabeth chucks a golden coin into the rainbow and mutters, "Oh Fleecy do me a solid, show me Nico Di Angelo." An image forms in the mist, a guy with black hair, dark eyes, and pale skin. "Nico are you in New York?" Annabeth asks. "Yes other side of town, why?" He says."Can you come pick us up, in a bit of a jiffy." I am fascinated by what is happening. Everyone is. They break out of their shock and dive at the door. Hazel flicks her gaze to the door and snaps her fingers and the lock click shut. The lock won't budge. Focusing back on the teenagers, Piper swipes her hand through the image and it disappears. A second later the same darked hair dude appears from a shadow in the corner of the room. Wait, he said he was on the other side of town. That is impossible. "Ready?" he asks. The link hands and the door opens and Fury burst in, and tries to grab one of the teenagers. But his hand just pas through air. "Impossible," he whispers.

�d��W���