5: Kiss me

Please Comment And Vote~
---

"Jin hyung, may you come to my dorm after school?" Jungkook asked the next Wednesday to Jin who was in the library, studying.

"Yeah. Sure, why? I'm surprised you're not sick of seeing me since we've been hanging out every day now." Jin said.

"I-I'm finishing up a book I'm going to try to publish. It even has my own drawings in it too. And I was wondering if you could stay in my dorm while I finish it up. For inspiration."

Jin nodded, "Do you have a roommate?"

"No. My roommate graduated early and moved out."

"Oh. Okay. I'll be there after school. But so you know, I'm graduating in a couple weeks with my masters so I won't be able to hang out as much." Jin told him.

Pain filled Jungkook.

Emotional pain.

"O-oh. Alright. Totally fine with that." Jungkook played it off cool, "I'll see you later, bye hyung!" Jungkook took his bag and ran off.

~

After school, Jin went to Jungkook's dorm and ended up sitting on the couch as Jungkook wrote at his desk.

"So. Uh... what should I do?"

"Shut up and let me write."

"Why am I here then?" Jin asked, scratching the back of his head, "I'm hungry."

"There's some ramen in my cabinet. And you're here to give me inspiration not to talk to me." Jungkook said.

"Fine then." Jin rolled his eyes and cooked the ramen, "Do you want any?"

"Sure. I need to take a break now anyway." Jungkook said, setting down his pencil and closing the journal.

Jin set the two bowls on Jungkook's mini table and sat down.

When Jungkook tasted the ramen, his face lit up, "Woah. You make better ramen then me."

"I'm pretty sure I cook better then you in general."

"Ow. That hurt." Jungkook pouted with ramen in his mouth.

"You look like a bunny."

"I get that a lot."

"And yet you said no one called you cute before? If you've been called a bunny, that's pretty much what it means." Jin chuckled.

"I've been told I look like an evil ass bunny before. I don't think I'm supposed to take that as a compliment." Jungkook sighed, taking another bite.

"Watch your language. And who said that?" Anger rose in Jin and it was obvious.

"Calm down, hyung," Jungkook laughed, "Hobie hyung and Taehyung told me that."

"Oh." Jin stuffed his face some more.

The two talked a bit as they ate and when they were done, they sat on the couch a little bit.

"When are you going to continue your writing?"

"When I get rid of my writer's block. I need some inspiration but my life is so boring and lonely as it is... that I don't have much. Until you came into my life, all I did was go to school and my dorm with the occasional meeting up with Hobie hyung and Taehyung. But when you started being my friend, I actually went other places like the mall."

"Oh. Yeah. And you saw Yugyeom there... sorry about that." Jin lowered his head.

Jungkook patted Jin's back, "Don't worry, hyung. That's not your fault. And I've actually gotten over him thanks to you."

Jin smiled, "You said you needed inspiration, right?"

"Yeah. But no one likes me and I'm such a loner that-"

His words were cut off by Jin's lips on his own.

Jungkook's eyes widened but he was frozen, what was he supposed to do? He didn't know.

It was his first kiss.

He could feel heat radiating off Jin's face and his own face was red too.

Jungkook closed his eyes and let Jin kiss him.

Honestly, he didn't know how to kiss back.

Jin pulled away, looking really embarrassed, "S-sorry. I just thought that could give you inspiration. Bye." He stood up and ran out the dorm.

That night, Jungoook finished his story with no problems.

---
Please Comment And Vote~Rin