4: Friendship Date

Please Comment And Vote~
---

Jungkook waited at the mall for Jin to come.

"Aish, he's late." Jungkook looked at his watch.

"Sorry I'm late!" Jin ran up, "Turns out I had a tutoring session this morning and my phone died."

"It's alright. Let's start, alright? I wanna get this over with." Jungkook said.

"Wow. So enthusiastic." Jin chuckled, "Shall we go get lunch in the food court first?"

"Yeah sure."

~
As the two were eating and finished the conversation they just had, Jin thought of something to say, "Why can't you spell part backwords?"

Jungkook shrugged, "Why?"

"Because it's a trap!" Jin laughed, covering his mouth.

Jungkook couldn't help but laugh a bit, "That's so stupid."

"Why was Cinderella thrown off the basketball team?"

"Why?"

"Because she ran away from the ball!" Jin continued laughing.

"Have anymore jokes in your brain?"

"Yeah. But I'm hungry so I'll stop." Jin took a bite of his food.

After calming down, Jin held up some bulgolgi to Jungkook's lips, "Say ah."

Jungkook ate it, "Why are you doing this?"

Jin shrugged, "Cause I felt like it."

"Jungkook?" Someone called his name.

Jungkook turned around, "Oh. My bowling buddy."

Yugyeom nodded, "Yeah. I didn't know you were friends with Jin sunbae."

"Yeah, I am." Jungkook nodded then looked between bambam and Yugyeom, "What are you guys doing here?"

"Date." Bambam said.

"Yeah. But our friends are meeting us in an hour so we're having a date until then. Are you going bowling tomorrow like we do every Monday with us or not?"

"No. You guys can have another date tomorrow. I don't want to be involved. Goodbye Yugyeom. Let's go Jin hyung." Jungkook stood up and dragged Jin away.

"But the food-"

"We're already done with it."

"Right. Well, where do you wanna go now?"

Jungkook smiled sadly, "Anywhere. I'll go anywhere with anyone but Yugyeom or bambam. I need my heart healed."

"Kookie."

Jungkook looked up at Jin, responding to the new pet name, "Yes?"

"Forget about him. Have you ever been in a relationship or at least a date?"

"No."

Jin smiled, "Then this can be our date."

"D-date?!"

"Not like that. Just a friendship date." Jin said, wrapping an arm around Jungkook.

Jungkook smiled at the older, "Thanks hyung. Let's go buy me some timberlands."

~

The day passed by and Jungkook was running around like a little kid, "Hyung! Let's get this! No, let's get this!" Wait, I want this!"

"I thought all you cared about was writing." Jin laughed.

"And fashion."

"All I see you wear are white shirts and jeans though."

"Oh well." Jungkook shrugged and bought some clothes.

"I'll pay." Jin offered.

"Did you know I've actually made a best seller book? That's to that, I've got a lot of money."

"Which book? I don't think I've ever heard of an author named Jeon Jungkook?" Jin questioned, crossing his arms.

"I have a pen name."

"And? What is it?" Jin asked as Jungkook payed for the clothes and they walked out.

"I'm not gonna tell you."

"Why not?"

"Cause of the type of stories I write and the pen name is weird."

"I already know what type of stories you write. And the name can't be that weird." Jin said, "Come on, please~"

"Fine. It's Seagull." Jungkook pouted.

Jin bursted out laughing, "Seagull? Why is it Seagull?"

"Cause I'm from Busan! And stop laughing, you really do sound like a windshield wiper!"

Jin calmed down, "Fine. You're so cute."

The cheeks on Jungkook's face started to heat up, "O-oh? Thanks? No one has ever told me that besides my parents."

Jin sighed and thought to himself at that moment.

But everyone thinks it.

---
Please Comment And Vote~Rin