"Alright I'll be back. See ya in a bit." He says kissing me quick and leaving. I go through my mentions.

@MahomieidisWTF: @EmilyD'Aponte will you be at the VMA?

@EmilyD'Aponte: @MahomieisisWTF Yes I will!

@JakeMillerSupporting: @EmilyD'Aponte Follow me please?

@EmilyD'Aponte: @JakeMillerSupporting considered yourself followed :)

@StalkingAustin: @EmilyD'Aponte shouldn't you be getting ready?

@EmilyD'Aponte: @StalkingAustin yeah but I'm doing a quick tweeting spree!

@LovingHimIsEasy: @EmilyD'Aponte what is Austin wearing to the VMA?

@EmilyD'Aponte: @LovingHimIsEasy a tux ;) when he gets dressed I'll see if I can get some pictures taken and I'll post them :)

@EmilyD'Aponte: Alright I can't answer anymore! I need to go get ready! I'll do another one soon!

I put my phone back down and plug it in again. I go grab some clothes and a towel and walk into the bathroom. I strip down and get into the shower and turn the water on. I wait for it to get warm and then start washing myself. I get out and get dressed into the clothes I brought in. I walk out and get my hair brush. I brush my hair and get my blow dryer and start blow drying it. Should I get dressed now? i decided to call Michele.

"Emily what's wrong?" she ask answering the phone. I smile because of how worried she sounded.

"Nothing. I just have a question. Should I get dressed now?" I ask her. It was silent for a minute before I hear her voice.

"Yeah I would. You can come to my room and I can do your hair and makeup if you want." She suggest.

"That would be really nice. Thank you. I'll come now." I say. We say bye and I hang up. I grab the dress and shoes I grab my makeup bag and my curling iron. Taking my phone I leave and walk to her. I knock on her door and she answers letting me in. We hang the dress up and plug the curling iron in.

"I haven't seen maria all day. Where is she?" I ask Michele.

"The stylist took her." she says and I nod.

"What time do we need to go?" I ask her.

"5" she tells me. I look at the time.

"It's 12 now. Wanna go get lunch and get a mani pedi?" I ask her.

"Sure." she says. We get up and leave and walk out of the hotel. We get into a taxi and ask him to take us to a nail salon and we get there. Michele pays him and we walk in. We get treated right away and hour later were done. We walk next door to a McDonalds and get something quick and then get into another taxi back to the hotel. We get back and it's 1:45.

"Go shower and get ready." I tell her.

"Okay let me know if you need something." she says and I nod and she disappears. My phone starts ringing and it's Austin.

"Hey baby." I say picking up.

"Where are you?" he ask

"Your moms room. Why?" I ask

"Okay I just got back. What are you two doing?" he ask.

"We got a mani pedi and went out for lunch. She's gonna do my hair and makeup." I tell him.

"The stylist was suppose to do that for you." he says.

"It's cool. She needs to focus on you and Maria. Anyway what does your suit look like?" I ask him.