+2

The next day is way eager to sit next to Haruka. I watched her as she entered the classroom, looking down. As she sat in the chair I started a conversation. "Why don't you ever talk?" I questioned gently, scared to hurt her feelings.

Not taking out her headphones, she turned to me. "Aren't there a dozen other girls that you could be talking to besides me?" She shot back, but not harshly. She pulled out a notebook and a pencil from her small bag, no longer paying attention to me.

"Do you think I want to date a girl who just wants to be with me because of my looks?" I ask, making her pause mid writing the date. She looked at me for a moment.

"Ya, kinda." She spoke simply, still looking beautiful as ever. I gave her a confused look.

She giggled a bit at that, causing me to smile in triumph

She giggled a bit at that, causing me to smile in triumph. Our conversations ends there, leaving me satisfied.

As the class ends, I catch up with Haruka once we reach the hallway. "What are you listening to?" I question, honestly curious. She pulls her phone out of her pocket, turning it on. She flipped the screen around, showing me the song.

"I like that one." I reply not expecting an answer.

"Me too." She spoke softly, almost inaudibly. I smile, knowing that we have something in common as we bid our goodbyes.

+

"Hey man, wait up." I heard Jin's voice from behind me. I stop walking and turn around, seeing Jin slowly catch up with me.

"Dude, did you here about the girl Hoseok got? She's such a babe." Jin smirked, me rolling my eyes. I hate how they can just talk about girls like that, I mean, it's just wrong. But they are my friends, so I have kinda just accept it. I also don't how girls think since I am friends with them, that I am immediately apart of their stupid game. I am honestly tired of it, who wouldn't be? He joined me on my venture home, mostly because we live on the same street. No matter how much I want to, I can't bring myself to stop being friends with these guys. Before I could even realize, I had reached my house, and Jin had walked off. Sighing, I made my way into the house, and into my room. Flopping down on my bed, I pull out my phone and earbuds. Quickly turning on my playlist, I close my eyes enjoying my alone time.