I turned around and saw Noel standing there with a awkward expression on her face.

"Yo Nick. Imma' holla' at you later bro." I instantly hung up. "Noel? Wassup. How you been?" I stuck my hands in my pockets. It's been almost seven years since I've seen her. I kind of forgot about her after high school.

"I uh... I been fine."

"What you doing back here in Chi Town?"

"I'm glad you asked. I have been looking for you."

"Looking for me? Why?"

Noel was just about to speak until a little girl with two pigtails in her hair ran up to her. "Mommy can you buy me cotton candy?"

"Just a minute baby."

I looked at Noel. "Mommy? Woah. I didn't know you had a kid."

"Not just a kid. Your kid. King meet your daughter." She did a small smile but looked worried at the same time.

"Daughter? Fuck you mean daughter? How old is she?"

"Six."

"Nah Noel. Nah. You had an abortion remember."

"No. I actually didn't. I just told you that because you said you didn't want a child."

I clenched my jaw and looked down at my phone and saw Mo was calling. I declined because I didn't have time to talk right now.

"What's her name?" I asked eyeballing the little girl.

"Queen."

I rubbed my temples not believing this shit. Bitches stay claiming they have a kid by me. You can't trust anything a girl say these days. They be trying to trap niggas.

"Queen how about you go over and stand in line to ride the caterpillar."

"Okay mama." Queen said and ran over to the ride.

"Noel what the fuck man. Why after six years you coming to me now with this bullshit."

"King-"

"You fucking lied and said you aborted her and now you come out the blue and expect me to what? Just fall in love with a child that I barely know?"

"King-"

"What type of shit is this? It's been six fucking years! WHY!? WHY NOW-"

"I'm HIV positive."

"You're what?" I asked when my anger soothe.

"I have HIV. I have six months on this earth. I don't want Queen to go to a foster home when her daddy can take good care of her. So that's why Kingston. I need you to take her before I die."

I had no words.

"And I know this is your daughter. You were the person to take my virginity and you were the only person I got pregnant by. She's yours."

"H-how? How did this happen? How did you get HIV?"

"After I moved to Detroit and had Queen my grandmother put me out the house. I became a stripper to make ends meet. That was the only way to provide for me and my child. I wasn't too bright and fucked around and had sex with any nigga that gave me money. Next thing I know my doctor is telling me I have a disease that can't be cured." Noel's eyes began to water.

My eyes were glued to her's. I could see her pain and at that moment I knew she wasn't lying.

"Mommy!" Queen said running back to where we were.

Noel wiped her face so Queen wouldn't see we cry. "Yes baby? You had fun?"

"Yea! But now I'm hungry."

"If you give mommy five minutes I'll get you something to eat."

"Alright." She smiled showing her missing teeth in the front.

Noel looked backed at me. "I understand if you don't want Queen, but I thought maybe you could get to know her."

"I'm not about to give my child away to the system Noel. Of course imma' take Queen in."

Noel tried to smile through her pain. She dived in and gave me a big hug. I hugged her back feeling bad that she was going through all of this.

"Come here Queen. I want you to meet somebody." Noel called out to her.

Queen skipped over to us.

"Queen this is your daddy. You're gonna' have to live with him from now on."

Queen looked at me and I gave her a bright smile.

"I don't want too mommy. He looks scary." Queen pouted. I guess with the tattoos and my grill I didn't look like the nicest man on earth.

"No baby. He's not scary at all. He's gonna' take good care of you. And he's going to love you. Okay?" Noel said holding back her tears.

"But mommy I don't want to live with him."

"You don't have a choice."

I bent down to Queen's level. "You like babies?" I asked her.

She slowly nodded and hid shyly behind Noel.

"Well guess what? You have a baby sister at home."

"Really? I have a sister?"

"Yup. She's brand new. Do you wanna meet her?"

"Yea." She said clapping and jumping. I chuckled and put her on my back. We walked to my truck and Noel followed. They got inside.

I don't know how the hell Monica's gonna react. She freaked out when she found out Yonica was pregnant with my baby I can't imagine what she's gonna say when she finds out I have a child by the girl she couldn't stand in high school.

The car was silent. I could only here myself thinking. Thinking about how much shit was going on in my life. I got a newborn and a new kid. Damn.

I pulled up in my driveway.

"Ooooo. This a big house. You must got money?" Queen asked.

"Queen! You don't ask people that." Noel fussed. "I'm sorry. She can be sassy sometimes."

I laughed. "It's all good."

We got out of the car and walked up to the front door. As soon as it opened I heard Miracle's cries.

"Damn King about time you got home- who the hell is this?" She looked down at Queen.

"The new addition to the family."