New Addition

Monica

I heard loud cries which caused me to jump up from my sleep.

"Miracle?" I said and got out the bed looking for her. She wasn't in her crib. I ran down the steps and saw King in the kitchen trying to make a bottle.

"Good, your up. I need a little help over here."

I took Miracle from his arms. Her diaper was on wrong and she didn't have any clothes on.

"She spit the milk out." King said and handed me the bottle.

"Because it's too hot dum dum."

"My bad. How was I suppose to know?"

I shook my head at his ass.

"I'm sorry Miracle. What all did he do to you?" I said and fixed her diaper. I put a pacifier into her mouth to keep her quiet while I fixed another bottle.

King came over to where I was and put his arm around me.

"What you wanna' do today baby?" He asked.

"Nothing. I wanna stay at home and enjoy Miracle."

"Boring."

He said and I gave him a look. King chuckled. "I'm just playing. I wanna stay at home to."

"Did you know that the fair is in town."

"Yea. Did you plan on going?"

I shook my head no. "But I would like some cotton candy from there. Would you be a sweet boyfriend and go get it for me?"

"You want me to go to the fair just to get you some cotton candy?"

"Yes. Please King? They have the best cotton candy."

He sighed. "Fine. You better be glad I love you." He kissed the side of my face.

I blushed. "I love you too." Once I fixed Miracle's bottle I fed her and tried to put her to sleep but she wasn't having it.

"Aww what's wrong baby? You're not hungry. You're not wet. Go to sleep." I said to her but she just kept on crying. I sighed.

"I'll be right back." King said putting his wallet in his back pocket and leaving out the door.

"Hush little baby don't say a word mama's gonna buy you a mocking bird something something something." I sang trying to get Miracle to stop crying. I knew being a parent wasn't easy but I didn't think it would be this hard.

King

"Mo got my ass up here at this fair buying cotton candy." I told my brother over the phone. I was walking around the small carnival looking for a cotton candy stand .

He chuckled. "Anyways. I got some more information on that nigga Draco."

"I'm listening."

"He just got out of jail for a double homicide. He killed his wife. He's from New Jersey-"

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked confused and found a stand that sold the candy.

"To let you know what we working with. All I'm saying is he's dangerous and he means business. He got a whole army full of niggas."

I sighed then heard my name being called.

"Kingston?"